New signings, who will be first...and next?

RoyMac5

Three top signings with experience hunger and ready to get to work. Add a few of our youngsters to their experience and a rocking pride park we could be one hell of a team. Im not saying well romp the league i am just saying it is going to be a pleasure to be in it after where we were.  Having a these signings really is going to make sure the rams are going to be a force to deal with for all comers and I for one cant wait.

3 minutes ago, BucksRam said:

I'm not getting carried away, and certainly not assuming we'll romp the league as this is one tough league to get out of, but I must confess with the announcements so far, a little bit of wee has definitely leaked out. 

I’m not getting carried away either. Just looking at London hotels for next may near Wembley 

4 minutes ago, cosmic said:

Sounds like Rosenior was a big part of the pull for all three. Make the bloke permanent manager!

The players turning up must have been given assurances that Liam will be the man going forwards. Can't imagine someone like Hourihane (who likely had offers on the table elsewhere) would come here if there was a strong chance the manager was changing in the near future.

5 minutes ago, BucksRam said:

I'm not getting carried away, and certainly not assuming we'll romp the league as this is one tough league to get out of, but I must confess with the announcements so far, a little bit of wee has definitely leaked out. 

Me either. Out of curiosity whats the most amount of points a team won league one with?

I think something that hasn't yet been mentioned, but can't be understated, is that a lot of these signings have some chemistry. Without it sounding like some FIFA/Football Manager nonsense.

Lots of these new signings, especially the ones from today, have all played with one another, and have referenced players here too.

Hopefully this will mitigate that gelling period, as we've already lost a week of pre-season...

Wow I never thought we’d be signing players like this. Well played the new crew at Derby and a CF/Striker or 2 and there’s no stopping us.