Excuse bingo.

ollycutts1982

I, of course do apologise if it appears that I made a mistake. But I was just passing and it was my birthday so I popped in to say 'keep up the good WORK, everyone ..'

I'm not sure how people cannot understand that I didn't realise that a birthday cake, tons of beer and wine, loads of friends, music blaring out with singing and dancing potentially did not constitute a working day...and instead resembled 'a party' type situation.  

I'm sorry for those people that they can't dream big...that they cant believe in miracles...

And just to be clear, I did not have sexual relations with that woman.

Think that's covered it! Unless I'm confused????

We're surprised that you're not surprised at the lack of resolution. We understand you're all a teeny bit frustrated, but well we are the experts and so you can rely on us to have achieved our aims. To which end the EFL, Clowes and the joint administrators would like to reassure all stakeholders and fans that completion of the Club leaving administration is imminent.

Edited by RoyMac5

The tea lady brought in a box of mini muffins, that turned out to be hash muffins, Jackson has spent the last 6 hours starring at his hand and Rick Parry hadn't stopped laughing for the last 3. Mel Morris is in the kitchen telling everyone his theory of why Chewbacca might actually be the ultimate Sith Lord and Stephen Pearce is dancing on the penalty spot, with no music playing. Just ordered take out, we go again in the morning.

Happy Joy GIF