Serial Whingers Notts Forest playtime, which we simply cannot accept.

REDCAR

10 hours ago, Red_Dawn said:

Christ what a jobsworth 😂

if doing 60 on an empty motorway should lose your license. You should lose yours every time you happen to tip slightly over 30.

Still 0 points on my license, thanks.. 

obviously the course did you no good and you clearly shouldn’t be driving. What if a horse had escaped on to the motorway any you are belting towards them at ignoring the speed limit signs because you couldn’t see any danger. 

6 minutes ago, Gritstone Ram said:

obviously the course did you no good and you clearly shouldn’t be driving. What if a horse had escaped on to the motorway any you are belting towards them at ignoring the speed limit signs because you couldn’t see any danger. 

Or what if the red dogs bus had broken down, There would have been carnage with over 100 players dying when RDs automobile crashed into the back of the bus, The players who are sitting on the roof would be the 1st to have been the casualties...oh hang on...said Cooper to those on the roof.

UUpjgceqiNmvaLCA=

23 hours ago, Gritstone Ram said:

I personally think if you are not aware of the speed limits the big boards show on the motorway you should lose your license. The reason the speed is being reduced is because there is likely something ahead that you need to slow down for if that isn’t adhered to you are endangering other road users safety including yourself. I don’t think it’s OTT I think you got off lightly.

I was returning home to North Lincs late 1 night about 5 years ago after dropping off someone at East Midlands Airport, I was on the M18 and the speed limit was telling me 50mph, I was literally the only vehicle on the motorway, for mile after mile this went on, it was excruciating, so my lass checked online to see if there was a problem, it came up that they sometimes drop the speed limits to cut down on pollution......absolute piss take, sooner smart motorways are mothballed the better

32 minutes ago, BriggRam said:

I was returning home to North Lincs late 1 night about 5 years ago after dropping off someone at East Midlands Airport, I was on the M18 and the speed limit was telling me 50mph, I was literally the only vehicle on the motorway, for mile after mile this went on, it was excruciating, so my lass checked online to see if there was a problem, it came up that they sometimes drop the speed limits to cut down on pollution......absolute piss take, sooner smart motorways are mothballed the better

It's a cash cow...read on🙄

https://www.express.co.uk/life-style/cars/953080/Smart-motorway-50mph-speed-limits-fine-speeding-camera

1 hour ago, BriggRam said:

It might seem like a joke, but there's a serious campaign behind it. It's permanent on some stretches of road where heavy pollution levels have been recorded.

https://www.deeside.com/nearly-15000-drivers-caught-speeding-through-a494-50mph-zone-in-deeside-in-just-4-months/