Serial Whingers Notts Forest playtime, which we simply cannot accept.

REDCAR

A good win today. But it’s still on. If everyone below them wins their games in hand, then they’re only out of the relegation zone thanks to Everton, and Everton are better than them over the course of the season and will pick up more points. Deductions withstanding. 

Looks highly likely they’re going to get a points deduction for FFP, and probably similar to Everton c.9-10 points, unfortunately though I think they’ll still survive. Reckon 33 will be enough which means Forest need 42-43 which is very possible from their current position. Luton starting to find it tough and Adebayo being out is a massive blow for them, Everton could get further points. So yes, the red dogs will cheat and get away with it. 

1 hour ago, BramcoteRam84 said:

Looks highly likely they’re going to get a points deduction for FFP, and probably similar to Everton c.9-10 points, unfortunately though I think they’ll still survive. Reckon 33 will be enough which means Forest need 42-43 which is very possible from their current position. Luton starting to find it tough and Adebayo being out is a massive blow for them, Everton could get further points. So yes, the red dogs will cheat and get away with it. 

I don't know, knock them down to 14 or 15 points and they're definitely deep in it. At the very least it's them v Luton for 17th, and Luton have a points and game advantage. We can hope at least. Be nice to play them next season. 

Just now, Reggie Greenwood said:

Yes you are too soft 😉 The Dogs , Dirties and Cheating Leicester fans deserve all 💩they can get.  

Fester particularly grate me because the narrative of them being a wonderful club who did things the right way.... except for screwing over their creditors......

10 hours ago, ramit said:

I must be getting soft, I don't wish what we went through on any football fans, not even Forest or dare I say Leeds

Couldn't agree more, anyone who condones league positions being decided in boardrooms rather than on football pitches is encouraging the footballing bodies to carry on ruining the game.

45 minutes ago, G STAR RAM said:

Couldn't agree more, anyone who condones league positions being decided in boardrooms rather than on football pitches is encouraging the footballing bodies to carry on ruining the game.

Simple - don't cheat.

On 20/02/2024 at 08:12, BramcoteRam84 said:

Almost got to an hour then collapsed in minute 2-1