Serial Whingers Notts Forest playtime, which we simply cannot accept.

REDCAR

Call me bitter but I did then and still do feel that Attwell is an atrocious referee and can't understand why he's had such a career at the top level when he clearly just gets things wrong, and then tries to atone with an even worse decision in the opposite direction as if that evens things up.

I'm pretty sure in that famous East Midlands Derby he sent off Lewis McGugan quite harshly

So it wasn't all against us. He's just crap and has been crap for 15+ years

8 minutes ago, Tombo said:

Call me bitter but I did then and still do feel that Attwell is an atrocious referee and can't understand why he's had such a career at the top level when he clearly just gets things wrong, and then tries to atone with an even worse decision in the opposite direction as if that evens things up.

I'm pretty sure in that famous East Midlands Derby he sent off Lewis McGugan quite harshly

Just seen the game on MOTD. Both good decisions even taking account my Ram tinted specs. Can’t see what they are moaning about apart from being their usual classless selves. 

29 minutes ago, Reggie Greenwood said:

Just seen the game on MOTD. Both good decisions even taking account my Ram tinted specs. Can’t see what they are moaning about apart from being their usual classless selves. 

Having not seen any of it, i find myself conflicted between the unstoppable force of Stewart atwell's 💩 ness  meeting the immovable object of forest being hopelessly uncomprehanding of reality.

Edited by RadioactiveWaste

Must be pretty gutting to go 2-0 up at Old Trafford only to throw it away and get a grand total of nil point. Strange to not see our resident red dog here though, not like Dawnie to hide away when it doesn’t suit… shame.

I guess beating a United side wasn’t for everyone today…

2 hours ago, Tombo said:

He was rested after that game and on his next one gave a goalkick for in a Reading game when it had gone in, hit the support frame right at the back of the goal, and come back out. 

2 hours ago, Reggie Greenwood said:

Wasn't much contact for the red card and it was a soft penalty. Fernandes and Rashford went down very easily and the referee bought it.

4 hours ago, JfR said:

Bit rude of them to turn on him after all he's done for them in the past...

If they're in the mood for complaining about the decline in refereeing standards, perhaps they'd like to like to include the shocking performance of the referee in the 2021/22 Championship Playoff final as part of their evidence, yeah?

Oh, thought not.

Mardy t****.

12 minutes ago, Kokosnuss said:

If they're in the mood for complaining about the decline in refereeing standards, perhaps they'd like to like to include the shocking performance of the referee in the 2021/22 Championship Playoff final as part of their evidence, yeah?

Oh, thought not.

Mardy t****.

Is that the one when they all joined in with Cooks little song about how great Moss was.  Other than post some demented ramblings about Derby losing to Sheff Wednesday that was the last thing he did wasn't.  I assume Marianakis uses him as a toilet brush or something nowadays.