Serial Whingers Notts Forest playtime, which we simply cannot accept.

REDCAR

Forest: Man Utd (H), Liverpool (A), Brighton (H), Brentford (A), Saints (H), Chelsea (A), Arsenal (H), Palace (A)

Leicester: Man City (A), Wolves (H), Leeds (A), Everton (H), Fulham (A), Liverpool (H), Newcastle (A), West Ham (H).

Leicester have far easier games. But on the flip side, they could harm Forest by actually losing to the likes of Everton and Leeds.

Forest will probably be hoping those end up a draw.

3 minutes ago, The Last Post said:

Shelvey Plays a 4 yard pass to a forest player without looking in the 18yard box, And low and behold it goes to a Villa player, Yep sure was right for Newcastle to get rid...oh dear 😁 

A truely beautiful goal.

The sort to make you fall in love with the game again.

Even Dawnie and piddling pete must just sit back a raise a glass to the sight of those.

8 minutes ago, JfR said:

Cracking assist from Shelvey for the first goal

Always had an eye for a good pass Shelvey.

To be fair to Forest, they’ve had a few injuries of late; if only they had spent a bit more in January 🤷‍♂️🤣

Would be genuinely interested to hear a Forest fan's thoughts on their situation if/when they go down. They've spent a lot on players, be it on transfer fees, wages, or both. They're sure to have to sell most of what they've bought because those players won't want to play in the second tier or they won't be able to afford to keep them. They can offset their losses by selling Johnson, but they're going to have to take losses on most of their purchases because I can't really see any new arrivals whose value will have increased based on their showing at Forest.

I doubt @Red_Dawn will be able to tell me, because his internet tends to go down whenever Forest lose, maybe the tears flood the router, I'm not sure.

The other one will still be on Easter holidays for a few more days yet, so he should hopefully be about to give his take on their bleak, bleak future.

Counting down the games and taking points gaps and goal difference into consideration Forest are realistically 2 games away from West Ham, Wolves and Palace, still could escape but they'd need to be scoring for free and others having heavy defeats to go above them. More and more teams (hopefully) getting out of their reach and fixtures don't look good.