Serial Whingers Notts Forest playtime, which we simply cannot accept.

REDCAR

17 minutes ago, Augustus said:

Don't follow it intensely but they're usually alright. Notts doing well finally and should go up this year back to the football league (be playing you lot soon), Notts CCC n the verge of promotion and Trent Rockets winning the Hundred. Add that to us being back amongthe elite where we belong.

Proper sporting city.

spacer.png

They're more like some bloke who's been barred for s******* themselves and projectile vomiting on people the last time they were in an 'exclusive' nightclub, who's tried to get back in a number of times but is always spotted by the bouncer and thrown on his arse, no entry.

One time he manages to sneak past the bouncer when he isn't looking, he's back in the club. He deserves to be in the club. That isn't enough though, he thinks he deserves to be in the VIP area.

And so he sets his sights, he needs to walk the walk so goes to the bar and orders a drink, it comes to £5 but he throws a £20 note at the bar and tells them to keep the change. That'll get people's attention. He's a proper big shot, one of the elite.

Approaching the VIP area, he lifts the cordon, those already sat there think "who the flip is this guy?", they tell him to leave, he refuses and goes to sit down in an empty seat. They take exception to this, drag him out of the seat and give him a good beat down.

The bouncers are called over, he cries assault. "Don't you know who I am? I was coming here before you lot were born!" The bouncers take one look at his bloodied face, then another before yes, they do  recognise him, but not in the way he wants them to. He's thrown out, again.

Everyone in the club who witnessed it is laughing their tits off at this delusional fool, everyone in the queue outside thinks "thank god we aren't that p****!"

Edited by Kokosnuss

4 hours ago, Augustus said:

Would love to go in on you lot harder than Psycho on Ted McMinn but it just feels cruel given where our clubs are.

It's been the worst year in your history so I can understand it that you're all a little sensitive right now.

Gone on, Give it your best shot.

We've been screwed over by the EFL, The Curley one at Boro, The fake Shiek, Some nutter that posts his own place from Instagram saying it was his, Goodbye Gabay, The golfing yank, The Admins, Some tool who has a fixation for us on a Bristol forum, Brum fans who want to party when we die, Now retrieving all the invites they sent out and countless other non entities ?

Go on you know you want too ? our shoulders are bigger than your Tik Tokkers ego.

24 minutes ago, Unlucky Alf said:

We've been screwed over by the EFL, The Curley one at Boro, The fake Shiek, Some nutter that posts his own place from Instagram saying it was his, Goodbye Gabay, The golfing yank, The Admins, Some tool who has a fixation for us on a Bristol forum, Brum fans who want to party when we die, Now retrieving all the invites they sent out and countless other non entities ?

Go on you know you want too ? our shoulders are bigger than your Tik Tokkers ego.

Would but last time an over sensitive mod banned me...to be fair emotions were high as you were worried about not existing... ?

20 minutes ago, Unlucky Alf said:

He's already given it his best shot.  

I'd like to go in harder is new speak for Leave it mate, I don't want to hurt you .  You know you've already won and the desperation is palpable.  Our friends now caught in s*** storm of his own making and can't back down in front of the Morlocks next door, so comes on here to feed us his daily dose of tumbleweed. I for one enjoy his visits for his daily beat down. 

1 hour ago, Augustus said:

Would but last time an over sensitive mod banned me...to be fair emotions were high as you were worried about not existing... ?

Adding a laughing emoji after that post shows a total lack of class, dignity, and respect... considering where you were when you posted it.

I sincerely hope no mods ban you again, as the longer you are allowed to stay, and the more you are allowed to post on here, the more you embarrass yourself... albeit anonymously, but with your red collar clearly visible... and the more you let down the more respectful folk amongst your kith and kin... a number of which I have the pleasure of crossing paths with, from time to time.   

#keep on cuntin'   

2 hours ago, Augustus said:

Well I for one hope you're banned again and sooner the better as I've had enough of the tedious crap you post - living in ilson I have many good friends that are Forest fans and I'm pleased to say they are decent enough people to be able to have sensible football conversations with irrespective of how results have gone - come on mods, improve this cracking forum even more and get this halfwit banned ?

5 hours ago, Augustus said:

Don't follow it intensely but they're usually alright. Notts doing well finally and should go up this year back to the football league (be playing you lot soon), Notts CCC n the verge of promotion and Trent Rockets winning the Hundred. Add that to us being back amongthe elite where we belong.

Proper sporting city.

vomit-puke.gif

6 hours ago, Augustus said:

Proper sporting city.

Augustus, are you on Planet Earth?

Surprise Reaction GIF

On 18/06/2022 at 10:07, Augustus said:

Genuine question now:

Who will finish higher in their respective league, Derby or Forest?

We'll struggle I'm sure and I'd rip your arm off now for 17th, so will Derby finish higher than 17th?*

*in League One obviously, doesnt count if you're put down into the Vanarama North and rip it up.

This one's going to become a popular meme. 

12 hours ago, Bris Vegas said:

How many Saturday 3pm kick offs have Forest had this season? I could be wrong but think the only one of the next six (Wolves away) is a Saturday 3pm game. But be awful for their fans having to trudge along on a Monday night to watch them lose.

Imagine how pissed off their fans who only get day release on Saturday are.

16 hours ago, Bris Vegas said:

How many Saturday 3pm kick offs have Forest had this season? I could be wrong but think the only one of the next six (Wolves away) is a Saturday 3pm game. But be awful for their fans having to trudge along on a Monday night to watch them lose.

Give it two years ?

On 29/09/2022 at 22:21, Chellaston Ram said:

Just seen the new Fantasy League programme on sky channel 106 taking the pi$$ out of Treetards and Steve Cooper….brilliant 

2 hours ago, CBRammette said:

Nice bits of shade at Notts Forest in the Fantasy Football league show on Sky Max this week. Like Ellis James as Cooper