Serial Whingers Notts Forest playtime, which we simply cannot accept.

REDCAR

18 hours ago, Crewton said:

Is Monday the first ever "East Midlands derby" between two teams who are bottom of their division?

No. We won 3-0 in the PL at Filbert Street in February 2002. Leicester finished bottom with us a place above them and Ipswich five points above us. Kinkladze, Strupar and Morris scored our goals.

I work near Melton Mowbray (don't ask) which geographically is midway between Leicester and Nottingham.

The workforce is a pretty even split of Fester and Florest fans, both sets of contingents are equally crapping it about the result tomorrow. 

If you listen to the hyperbole unless it's a draw then half of the factory isn't going to show up for work on Tuesday morning. 

25 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

I work near Melton Mowbray (don't ask) which geographically is midway between Leicester and Nottingham.

The workforce is a pretty even split of Fester and Florest fans, both sets of contingents are equally crapping it about the result tomorrow. 

If you listen to the hyperbole unless it's a draw then half of the factory isn't going to show up for work on Tuesday morning. 

That is the actual definition of hell. Living half between the troglodytes and the chissets 

The thread about us on the Notts Forest forum is quite misinformed.

We gave ‘lucrative contracts to has beens” - we have a wage cap and each signing has to be approved by the EFL. And we can’t pay fees so it limits the type of player we can get.

also they now hate Paul Warne for being ‘unprincipled’. Apparently we paid 800k to get him… don’t know where that number came from. Warne’s comments were about the way MM was doing things before.

anyway must be nice to spend £200m to get spanked 6-0 by Man City or lose at home to fellow promoted teams  

Going school in Ashby and finally settling not too far away, the Foxes have always been my interest; it’s quite pleasing to see them struggling, after so many blue noses found the club shop, following their title win.

Was kind of tempted to go and watch this down Ashby Monday night, but I’d honestly not know who I’d want to win. In all truth though, I’m just not bothered, banter aside, neither in our league, so I just don’t care. It’s going to be funny either way and hopefully both will continue to struggle.

17 minutes ago, Zag zig said:

Going school in Ashby and finally settling not too far away, the Foxes have always been my interest; it’s quite pleasing to see them struggling, after so many blue noses found the club shop, following their title win.

Was kind of tempted to go and watch this down Ashby Monday night, but I’d honestly not know who I’d want to win. In all truth though, I’m just not bothered, banter aside, neither in our league, so I just don’t care. It’s going to be funny either way and hopefully both will continue to struggle.

I gave it 5 seconds of thought, c'mon Leicester.

Leicester will fancy scoring a couple of goals this evening. Going forward they haven’t been too bad at all, especially considering who they have played.

Defensively they have been awful. But Forest aren’t great in the final third and have only scored once away from home.

I think Leicester will win 3-1.