Serial Whingers Notts Forest playtime, which we simply cannot accept.

REDCAR

5 minutes ago, Red_Dawn said:

Well after we lost to you 5 nil I checked in, ahead of the L1 relegation game against Ipswich game I checked in, all the other Derby day defeats, and here I am again.. 

I will say I still realistically want SC to succeed here and stay on, but I don’t see any scenario where Marinakis doesn’t pull the trigger after this. Which is an absolute travesty as Pep G himself couldn’t put this lot together in such a short space of time.

I’d hedge a bet on our team from last season, or even your lower league shower beating this current Forest outfit. 

The warning signs were there during the summer. Scattergun approach on mercenaries. It undermines all the decent work Cooper had done and is harsh on the actual players who got you promoted.

Your signings now have basically wrecked the feel-good factor of last year and the squad harmony you had is shot. Yeah some may not be PL standard, but imagine being a Forest player who got promoted only to be cast aside immediately for mercenaries like Jesse Lingard who only signed on a one-year deal worth millions. 

I’m not getting carried away saying your will break low points records. But during our 11 point season, our team was shot when Jewel came in and replaced the likes of Howard and Oakley, our better players from the promotion season, with mercenaries.

I see a similar situation at Forest.

15 minutes ago, Red_Dawn said:

Well after we lost to you 5 nil I checked in, ahead of the L1 relegation game against Ipswich game I checked in, all the other Derby day defeats, and here I am again.. 

I will say I still realistically want SC to succeed here and stay on, but I don’t see any scenario where Marinakis doesn’t pull the trigger after this. Which is an absolute travesty as Pep G himself couldn’t put this lot together in such a short space of time.

I’d hedge a bet on our team from last season, or even your lower league shower beating this current Forest outfit. 

I'm not even gonna pretend to sympathise...

giphy.gif