Curtis Davies - signed 1-year deal

YouRams

5 minutes ago, Caerphilly Ram said:

I can’t work out whether I trust that account or not, but you’re right they have got some Derby news right over the past week. So either have some knowledge or very good at piecing together clues from elsewhere and making solid guesses.

Either way Curtis signing on if/when it does happen is a key bit of business in my opinion. He brings that continuity around what the club means and would share that with the new squad members, is a born leader whether named captain or not and would make sure standards are met within the squad which is key for Rosenior as a novice manager, and he did of course show last season that he’s still got it. Played every game, was consistent, headers, blocks, chipped in with a few goals and I seem to recall one outrageous moment of skill too. One year or two we need him at the club. ? 

You're right - they've nailed pretty much everything to do with us recently.

In fact, their post was the first one I saw about the takeover being completed.

26 minutes ago, TooFarInToTurnRed said:

Their next tweet after this linked us with three players:

B3D79E8C-6164-4DA7-996B-FC072B336064.thumb.png.a4751789ea8f91048360ced810bffd8c.png

How many centre forwards do we need? surely we will only get one more. We are much lighter at the back at the moment.

2 minutes ago, dcfcreece1601 said:

Wickam and niasse won't score 10 , Collins will though I'd choose him any day of the week

Wickham is a 'baller in the right frame of mind. Think Tom Lawrence but unplayable on his day. Just hope he's not too far gone.

Sadly one of those, like Nick Powell, who never reached potential but showed enough glimpses to still threaten to. 

40 minutes ago, Mostyn6 said:

Wickham is a 'baller in the right frame of mind. Think Tom Lawrence but unplayable on his day. Just hope he's not too far gone.

Sadly one of those, like Nick Powell, who never reached potential but showed enough glimpses to still threaten to. 

His best ever season was 9 goals 12 years ago , since then he's not scored more than 1 or 2 goals a season,  he played 15 games in league 1 for mk dons this season and scored 1 , we already have mcgoldrick to fill Wickhams spot and do a better job , now we need an out and out goalscorer 

51 minutes ago, dcfcreece1601 said:

Wickam and niasse won't score 10 , Collins will though I'd choose him any day of the week

Agree we don't need Wickham or Niasse..but they get linked with us every window so hopefully the usual BS..

5 minutes ago, jagerbob said:

Has davies actually signed yet? and no i wont take dcfchub or tfrfootballs word for it?

we have cashin, chester and stearman signed up, do we really need 4 centre halves in a 21 man squad?

Is Stears signed up?

Wonder if they are waiting for another Feel Good Friday... Kit hasn't been revealed yet either.

Edited by IncredibleKoosh