Curtis Davies - signed 1-year deal

YouRams

1 hour ago, w8sey said:

Supprising that this hasn't been sorted out yet. I thought Curtis would have been one of the first to be sorted. Wonder what the actual issue is.

probably him.

he stated himself he would like to play in the championship, but championship clubs are probably not going to take on a 37 year old.

so thankfully we remain his only option.

1 minute ago, alram said:

probably him.

he stated himself he would like to play in the championship, but championship clubs are probably not going to take on a 37 year old.

He also said many times that he would like to stay at derby if it was possible (pre takeover). Hopefully he signs - fozzy too. 

Just now, w8sey said:

He also said many times that he would like to stay at derby if it was possible (pre takeover). Hopefully he signs - fozzy too. 

he did and I’m sure he would be happy to stay but he is probably waiting for a championship offer

2 hours ago, alram said:

probably him.

That's not true. There have been Championship clubs interested  but he's said he'd prefer to sort something with us.

1 minute ago, B4ev6is said:

If davies feels he can handle another two year I say give it to him.

I think it is if Derby county think he can manage two years and I am not saying he doesn’t deserve it but I would hope he gets a year with appearance related options for a further year

2 minutes ago, Big Trav said:

Guess who’s signed a contract?? I’m also lead to believe it’s a 1 year with an option for another 

For all the stick you get, you have got quite a few things right in recent memory, so I'm hoping that this is another one of those.

Happy Friday Rams fans!