Season Tickets 2022-23

WystonRam

Excellent pricing IMO. 

A benefit is most games will be on a Saturday afternoon - I think there's 1(?) that falls outside that in the league so plenty of value from that point of view. 

I do think that the DD option not being available could impact matters, but no doubt will be plenty of interest regardless. I wouldn't be surprised if tomorrow breaks the record ticket sales in one day in our history. It's unusual that season tickets come on sale like this, admittedly, so it should be quite comfortable too. 

I could save £60 by shuffling to the right 2.01 blocks, but I'm more than comfy where I sit in the NE corner, those around me, and more than happy with the £345 renewal price.

After reading the official page, (wait for the email tomorrow, to give you a direct link to your renewal page) I logged on anyway, and it said the 22/23 renewal was now open!  Clicking further, the next page was still on 21/22, so obviously they're half way through getting things ready for tomorrow. I really thought I'd got one up on you all for a few glorious seconds there!  I was about to Google how to screenshot, so I could show of my newly purchased ticket!    ? 

Oh... by the way... for those who haven't read up, we're keeping the same card (will be re-activated once payment is made) from last season (unless you change seat/age category etc.  Hope nobody was daft enough to throw away/lose theirs!

Email tomorrow, then... Think I may log on at 10:05 to see if I can beat the email!  

#Excited!