LG 1 appropriate transfer suggestions

BuckoBeast

53 minutes ago, BucksRam said:

Under the previous ownership, whose name shall not be uttered, I wouldn't have been surprised if we'd let Knight go for a packet of dry roasted and a gobstopper.  I very much hope we are now much better at playing hardball: £1.75m, if true, is an insult. 

It’s not true 

4 minutes ago, i-Ram said:

I actually think there is some chance. Knockhart is out in the cold - literally training on his own - at Fulham, and wants game time. He knows Rosenior from his time at Brighton. If Fulham don’t get rid today that’s £30k pw sulking around the club. They might be happy to see him away, anywhere, if they are getting some £10k p.w. offset.

The guy is an absolute helmet. Leave him training on his own.

2 minutes ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

The guy is an absolute helmet. Leave him training on his own.

Oh I agree. My lad is a Fulham fan, and we both hate the show pony. I am just saying that my lad was told the rumour a couple of days ago, so there might be some mileage in this. Do you want me to send any seasoning over if your face eating event proceeds?

I'm reading into no rumours or links today, whatever happens happens. I've put the official Derby twitter page on notifications, when anything comes through I'll have a look. We are ultimately powerless and have no influence whatsoever regardless of opinions on this and that player. If someone signs for us, I'll back them 100% as a supporter ought to do.

2 minutes ago, BucksRam said:

Really, I thought everything I read online was true?  Well, that'll learn me. Back to teletext then. 

I only know because I made it up, if it is true I’ll put my lotto numbers on tonight 

17 minutes ago, i-Ram said:

Oh I agree. My lad is a Fulham fan, and we both hate the show pony. I am just saying that my lad was told the rumour a couple of days ago, so there might be some mileage in this. Do you want me to send any seasoning over if your face eating event proceeds?

No, faces are tasty enough without any seasoning. At least the ones I have eaten so far are anyway.

To be honest, with the quality of the players we have got in and the fact we look to have kept Sibley, Knight and Cashin I am still delighted with how this summer went.

A few short months ago we didn't know if we would even have a club. We have got a competitive squad in place now, albeit lacking a bit of depth. If we can get to January without any massive injuries we can have another crack at bolstering the squad with a more clear idea of our ability to challenge at the top end of the division.

If we do nothing else today I'll be happy enough.

11 minutes ago, Jimbo Ram said:

Can I just confirm, it was £1.75 per room per night and as much of JuanFlo’s face as you can eat ?

Yes absolutely , it’s an all inclusive package