Please don't go on the pitch tomorrow.

Day

There has been social media campaigns to see fans on the pitch. Bringing attention to our dire situation.

Going on the pitch tomorrow will only hurt the club, as in the staff, management and players.

Quantuma, EFL, will not have a sleepless night.

We are in desperate times, I understand, feel the frustration and anger.

I have created this topic using my own voice, my own thoughts with no communication from anyone at the club in the hope it keeps some fans off the pitch.

Just one fan, using his own voice asking you all to stop and think.

There has to be better ways in letting our voices be heard without affecting  the team. 

So far this season, the one positive we can take is the support for this club, it's been second to none. 

There is one man tomorrow that deserves that same level of support, one man that does not deserve to see his remaining games abandoned for crowd trouble.

Wayne Rooney. 

Come on Derby!

11 minutes ago, David said:

There has been social media campaigns to see fans on the pitch. Bringing attention to our dire situation.

Going on the pitch tomorrow will only hurt the club, as in the staff, management and players.

I have created this topic using my own voice, my own thoughts with no communication from anyone at the club in the hope it keeps some fans off the pitch.

There has to be better ways in letting our voices be heard without affecting  the team. 

So far this season, the one positive we can take is the support for this club, it's been second to none. 

There is one man tomorrow that deserves that same level of support, one man that does not deserve to see his remaining games abandoned for crowd trouble.

Wayne Rooney. 

Come on Derby!

I am not going on the pitch tomorrow. Not even to get Wayne Rooney's autograph. .

I was a season ticket holder on the Popside during Maxwell's stint. I know that he didn't leave the club in the state that MM has left it, but Maxwell was visibly killing the club whilst sat in the director's box, and I never once thought that going on to the pitch was going to change anything. I don't think it will do any good now either. Any form of illegal action should never be considered. With the problems that we currently have "hooliganism" from the "fans" shouldn't be added.

11 minutes ago, David said:

Wayne Rooney. 

Come on Derby!

Just announce on the tannoy before the game, anyone encroaching the pitch will be tasered.

3 minutes ago, Foreveram said:

Just announce on the tannoy before the game, anyone encroaching the pitch will be tasered.

I was thinking would get bummed by @Boycie, need some real incentive not to go on the pitch.

I've had a drink so please excuse the extreme deterrent thoughts.

I haven’t read anything about this, as I don’t tend to use socials. If it was during the match I would be against. 
In principle I have nothing against a protest on the pitch following the game, if anything it shows the passion the fans have for the club. It may also attract more national attention to save the club. 
As long as they don’t ruin the actual game of football. 

There doesn't really seem anything to protest about. Some rich people won't pay enough to get the club out of a deep hole caused by a rich charlatan and hopeless owner?

The march a few weeks back was vital as it raised huge attention for our desperate plight.

But even with so many people trying so hard to help, there doesn't seem any way forward. Morris is a disgrace to football, to Derby, to the human race.

I agree with this in general and certainly until we are mathematically relegated. Unfortunately, despite protest being a natural thing to want to do the big issues cannot be resolved or catapulted forward by protest. I'd say if Pearce is at the ground tomorrow then he should be made to feel unwelcome before and after the game with chanting after his scandalous actions though. 

I always take my kit to Pride Park …Alan Hinton {white boots, }, with a distant, star-ey eyed dream of a tannoy announcement to the effect of “Could Ellafella please report to the dugout & ask to speak to Mr Rooney, as the team needs you…” but for the last 52 years, my hopes have been dashed. But you never know @David. I did do 369 keepy-uppies in 1986 and they say you never lose that sort of skill. So, I promise to stay off the pitch UNLESS, Wazza gives me the call…Never stop believin’ David…?

Just realised I've never actually been on the PPS pitch. (And have no immediate intention to!)
Was in Spain v Brighton.  Too far back in the SE Corner (and too busy starting the Idiakez chant) v Southampton... plus I didn't fancy getting my hair wet!
Never been one for a bog-standard end of season pitch invasion.

Have we had any other mass gatherings on the pitch (at PPS)?

It’s a worry that anyone would be taken in by ‘fans’ calling for such ridiculous & dare I say stupid action? 

Doubt it’s even Derby fans trying to organise it. Just trouble makers & stirrers 

not up to going today but it’s this kind of thing that puts some  fans off anyway, I just can’t bear it.

how can anyone think it would achieve anything but harm for the club