Please don't go on the pitch tomorrow.

Day

I don't think anyone is saying fans can't protest before and after the game, or that fans can't chant what the heck they want during the game (they do anyway!) 

But I would say a sizeable majority of Derby County supporters are saying, don't disrupt the game and don't run onto the pitch during the game. Or indeed after, because any of these actions will lead to fines the club can't afford, and possible further footballing sanctions. 

I couldn't care less about what happens to the the individual fans. In fact, I would positively welcome some of them disappearing from around the club, toxic as they are. 

But if you want to be manipulated by the few gob-heads who shoot their mouths off on Twitter while getting gullible supporters to do their dirty work, be my guest!

How dare you THREATEN me David, by pointing out that my actions could have consequences! Me and the other drama queens won't take this disgusting attitude towards us lying down. We're not children you know! <stomps feet>

You should watch your back from now on, and your front, and your sides, above you, below you, WATCH EVERYWHERE. You can even be the height of fashion whilst doing it with this nifty contraption.

Brian-head-shot-with-mirrors-e1544722553

Edited by Coconut's Beard

1 minute ago, SillyBilly said:

Not really bothered whether some fans decide to go onto a piece of grass before or after a game of football. People are being blown up in Europe, some context is needed.

Very true.
But if we put everything into context/perspective, there'd be no need for football club related forums.  Just war, famine, natural disasters, and grammar!   ?

3 hours ago, SillyBilly said:

Not really bothered whether some fans decide to go onto a piece of grass before or after a game of football. People are being blown up in Europe, some context is needed.

Won't somebody please think of the groundsman ??

3 hours ago, SillyBilly said:

Well it brothers me last thing is club getting more fines that it can not pay.

So one person fancied being bummed by Boycie... Was that it then? 

Seriously the media blew that out of all proportion there was never going to be a pitch invasion..Derby fans want their team to win and survive.. The rest is just media drivel. 

Edited by Yani P

Can you repost this b4 the next game but DM it to Luke Plange please. I can’t believe how much he has regressed since his move and loan back. I don’t blame him btw, he must think of his own future and what the consequences could be of running himself into the ground for Derby. Ebosele is also a shadow of the player from a couple of months ago. Although I suspect fatigue and or little niggles may be the cause of his sporadic form now 

Just now, 1967RAMS said:

Can you repost this b4 the next game but DM it to Luke Plange please. I can’t believe how much he has regressed since his move and loan back. I don’t blame him btw, he must think of his own future and what the consequences could be of running himself into the ground for Derby. Ebosele is also a shadow of the player from a couple of months ago. Although I suspect fatigue and or little niggles may be the cause of his sporadic form now 

Confused Confusion GIF

Just now, angieram said:

One idiot made it onto the pitch from the East Stand; got booed from all round the ground. 

Wasn’t it the east stand? I saw stewards running across pitch from east stand?

mind u, I was in Romania