Please don't go on the pitch tomorrow.

Day

4 hours ago, Mihangel said:

I hope people go on, it's time for some sort of direct action, I don't know exactly what form that action should take but something, anything. Words and petitions are now meaningless.... Always like to remember The Housemartins' Flag Day at these times....

From a veteran from going onto pitches before during and after games, A protest of going onto the pitch by fans would be a silly exercise in futility, It will achieve nothing but trouble for DCFC, The Stewards and fans alike will be concerned as to what they should do once on the pitch, I expect a heavier than usual presence of officials around the running track.

Unfortunately there will be those who want to show off and get themselves on social media, Or worse still Jeremy Beagle. 

18 minutes ago, 1967RAMS said:

Can you repost this b4 the next game but DM it to Luke Plange please. I can’t believe how much he has regressed since his move and loan back. I don’t blame him btw, he must think of his own future and what the consequences could be of running himself into the ground for Derby. Ebosele is also a shadow of the player from a couple of months ago. Although I suspect fatigue and or little niggles may be the cause of his sporadic form now 

Plange isn't really a football fan, same with Ebosele.

I was speaking to someone who has been very close to these two, Plange still to this day, neither really give a rats ass about football, other than the fact they are half decent at it.

They won't be putting 110% in, their hearts aren't in it.

1 hour ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

I was speaking to someone who has been very close to these two, Plange still to this day, neither really give a rats ass about football, other than the fact they are half decent at it.

Just 100% will do.

1 hour ago, B4ev6is said:

Well it brothers me last thing is club getting more fines that it can not pay.

Doesn't make a blind bit of difference. £50M is the number being touted to save the club. We've either got someone prepared to pay that sum and we survive or we do not. Not that it is even relevant now but a few £k fine is not even a grain of sand in the desert of our financial problems. We're a little bit beyond going around switching the lights off in the offices of PP to save money.

Just now, SillyBilly said:

Doesn't make a blind bit of difference. £50M is the number being touted to save the club. We've either got someone prepared to pay that sum and we survive or we do not. Not that it is even relevant now but a few £k fine is not even a grain of sand in the desert of our financial problems. We're a little bit beyond going around switching the lights off in the offices of PP to save money.

Look like I said in the past and again now every single penny counts.

I do think someone will save us.

5 hours ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

Rob Hulse wasn't really football fan but was excellent for us and others. It really doesn't mean much.

Edited by Coconut's Beard

4 hours ago, Foreveram said:

He went on to the pitch below where I sit, the nearest steward to him didn’t even get up off his stool, just carried on eating a sandwich.

I'd love to sit closer to the pitch, see someone about to be a twit and drag him back head first over the railings, pin him to the floor, hand him over to the stewards and get a round of applause from the whole ground.

Reality is I don;'t have the reactions or strength to do that, and I'd probably end up in the poo on assault charges anyway, also facing a ban for not allowing the stewards to do their job.

3 hours ago, Tyler Durden said:

Am assuming that there were no protests, no supporters throwing balls onto the pitch or really anything at all?

There did not seem to be anything happening outside the ground at 1.30, about a hundred people watching the Preston players get off the bus and the usual middle aged autograph hunters. The police were standing idly around and one joked that they should have called in the Chesterfield cops as back up.  All a bit of non event really.

19 hours ago, Unlucky Alf said:

From a veteran from going onto pitches before during and after games, A protest of going onto the pitch by fans would be a silly exercise in futility, It will achieve nothing but trouble for DCFC, The Stewards and fans alike will be concerned as to what they should do once on the pitch, I expect a heavier than usual presence of officials around the running track.

Unfortunately there will be those who want to show off and get themselves on social media, Or worse still Jeremy Beagle. 

Is that Fred Bassets mate?