Do the prospective new owners want us to go down?

Boycie

17 minutes ago, TheresOnlyWanChope said:

It would be. It would just be AFC Derby County or something. 

Sorry mate, the founder league status, trophies and memories go with the title Derby County for me.  AFC makes the difference.  Others have a different opinion.  No doubt my nephew etc will go along still as he's 14 but footballs dead to me when or if this team disappears.

3 minutes ago, Topram said:

We don’t have any owners 

I think that is starting to sink in now, we seem to have 'interested parties' with deals on the table so complicated, the administrators are still 'confirming details' about 4 weeks after setting a deadline for offers.

So either the offers aren't very good or don't really exist.

I'm beginning to think it's the latter.

5 minutes ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

Sorry mate, the founder league status, trophies and memories go with the title Derby County for me.  AFC makes the difference.  Others have a different opinion.  No doubt my nephew etc will go along still as he's 14 but footballs dead to me when or if this team disappears.

What if it’s Derby County AFC?

That might work

There is no benefit at all in us being relegated to any prospective new owners, in fact it’s significantly impactful as the turnover is down £7m and more than likely closer to £10-12m per annum when you take out sponsorship deals, TV money, drop off in attendance. They still have to cover the debts and creditors.

Not to mention we have four(?) players contracted to next season, with more than likely no coaching staff in place. 

I’d love to hear the honest answer from the administrators to whether they expect anything to transpire from this ‘interest’ or whether we will have to liquidate at the end of the season. 

Rather start league 2 with a clean slate and pump the pony in leagues 2 and 1 than go in to league 1 with -15 and a business plan. 

Was quite happy to see Ashley get the gig but if the delay in his announcement is down to him saving a few quid then he can get stuffed. We want an owner that cares for the club and it’s community, not a tight arses play thing.