Steve Gibson "Sporting Integrity"

CBRammette

I listened to this on Talksport. Jordan had spoken to pube headed wobble gob and he’d said ‘Chelsea and sporting integrity don’t go in the same sentence’ ??

Then Boro fans ringing in saying it isn’t fair on the fans ??

TBH it isn’t fair on the fans of either club, all club have their share of idiotic fans but the also have plenty of purists, proper football fans, who do deserve better. 

One clubs actions directly affecting another’s ??? Karma me thinks. 

3 minutes ago, CBRammette said:

Hilarious Chelsea are suddenly worried about sporting integrity now but oh no if poor Steve wont get his gate money. 

It would appear that our Government are helping CFC out, They have now changed the £500k for home matches to £900k, Looking at the £20k for travelling, And now CFC want this game played behind closed doors, CFC will have 500 fans there, So play the game with the doors open to their offices.

Christ on a bike if they get in our predicament, South London would be on flood alert shedding bucket fulls of tears ?

8 minutes ago, David said:

At this point he's just a football troll. 

The words Steve Gibson and sporting integrity don't belong in the same sentence.

I was about to write this in the other thread, but this current scenario is down to both sides reaping what they sow.

22 minutes ago, TuffLuff said:

I was about to write this in the other thread, but this current scenario is down to both sides reaping what they sow.

Can't understand why Boro didn't just donate tickets to Chelsea to run a ballot. Increase the costs in the away concourse and give Chelsea fans the option to donate.

Boro then in turn could donate the money to Ukraine.

Boro would still be in profit from the extra game and filling the place for the game.

But no, Steve Gibson is just a Bamford.

2 hours ago, Sparkle said:

Can’t the government sell chelsea and use the money to fund the NHS for a couple of days 

The Government are Chelsea..............that's the problem.

CFC......Cheating Ducking Cockneys

CFC......Cockney Ducking C@nts

CFC......Criminal Ducking Cockneys

CFC......Corrupt Ducking Cockneys

CFC......Cr@p Football Club

CFC......C0cks Ducking C@nts

I could carry on at this for ages, but if Glasgow Rangers had to be demoted down to the bottom of the Scottish Football League, Chelski should be demoted to the Russian league, and never allowed back.

As for a point deduction, this cheating lot will be bought by a trillionaire and allowed to spend at least £300 billion pounds in the next transfer window, will carry on being drawn in the FA Cup against every low league side until the quarter finals at home and all their deluded brainwashed fans will still have the audacity to think they have been robbed of a win, when Liverpool play them off the park.

Anyone of their multi million football players offered to take a pay cut to see the club ok for the next couple of weeks? they'll be kissing that badge and all bailing off to Newcastle, come the summer, if things are not sorted out. Yeah proper football players and a proper club......my @rse!

Edited by Inverurie Ram

43 minutes ago, David said:

Can't understand why Boro didn't just donate tickets to Chelsea to run a ballot. Increase the costs in the away concourse and give Chelsea fans the option to donate.

Boro then in turn could donate the money to Ukraine.

Boro would still be in profit from the extra game and filling the place for the game.

But no, Steve Gibson is just a Bamford.

Gibson was absolutely right to tell them to duck off. It is a massive case of pot kettle though, and he still enjoys the company of dogs.

9 minutes ago, Inverurie Ram said:

The Government are Chelsea..............that's the problem.

CFC......Cheating Ducking Cockneys

CFC......Cockney Ducking C@nts

CFC......Criminal Ducking Cockneys

CFC......Corrupt Ducking Cockneys

CFC......Cr@p Football Club

CFC......C0cks Ducking C@nts

I could carry on at this for ages, but if Glasgow Rangers had to be demoted down to the bottom of the Scottish Football League, Chelski should be demoted to the Russian league, and never allowed back.

As for a point deduction, this cheating lot will be bought by a trillionaire and allowed to spend at least £300 billion pounds in the next transfer window, will carry on being drawn in the FA Cup against every low league side until the quarter finals at home and all their deluded brainwashed fans will still have the audacity to think they have ben robbed of a win, when Liverpool play them off the park.

Anyone of their multi million football players offered to take a pay cut to see the club ok for the next couple of weeks? they'll be kissing that badge and all bailing off to Newcastle, come the summer, if things are not sorted out. Yeah proper football players and a proper club......my @rse!

That rant has cheered me up. Totally correct not a proper football club. All Chelsea fans we know, and we know a fair few living here, are short term fans. Go to about 1 match ever to say they've been or just do the ground tour for some photos. Total plastics. The real chelsea fans are essentially West London Millwall/West Ham and they go back generations. Most "new" Chelsea fans look down their noses at their proper fans. Terrible club

10 minutes ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

Gibson was absolutely right to tell them to duck off. It is a massive case of pot kettle though, and he still enjoys the company of dogs.

Nah, he's chosen to sell tickets in the away end to plastic smoggies looking to profit and gain an unfair advantage.

Gibson belongs in the bin.

8 hours ago, David said:

At this point he's just a football troll. 

The words Steve Gibson and sporting integrity don't belong in the same sentence.

I remember when he wasn't so keen on sporting integrity - when an officials error robbed Chesterfield of a cup final appearance and Middlesbrough subsequently stank the final out. 

Read this morning that Chelski have dropped their request for the game to be played behind closed doors and that  Boro now intend to sell the away seats to their own supporters. That raises a couple of questions:

1. How does going against the FA rules on offering 25% of seats to away fans (even if Chelski can't sell them) and filling them with home supporters fit with his idea of 'sporting integrity'?
  2. Are they going to be paying local people to attend so they can actually sell out the away seats?

As we know with his FFP manoeuvering, the blokes an absolute hypocrite who's happy to say one thing while doing the exact opposite himself....