Steve Gibson "Sporting Integrity"

CBRammette

4 hours ago, Gaspode said:

As we know with his FFP manoeuvering, the blokes an absolute hypocrite who's happy to say one thing while doing the exact opposite himself....

As with FFP loopholes and commercial confidence (remember, Gibson is very litigious about commercial confidentiality when it affects him, less so when has mystical knowledge of dcfc's finances) before, he is ranting about his benefit as if it's for some greater good. The Christian Horner of EFL owners. 

17 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

As with FFP loopholes and commercial confidence (remember, Gibson is very litigious about commercial confidentiality when it affects him, less so when has mystical knowledge of dcfc's finances) before, he is ranting about his benefit as if it's for some greater good. The Christian Horner of EFL owners. 

I don't know who Christian Horner is (some relation of Little Jack?) but I'm guessing the comparison is an unflattering one.

On 16/03/2022 at 13:59, AndyinLiverpool said:

I don't know who Christian Horner is (some relation of Little Jack?) but I'm guessing the comparison is an unflattering one.

Imagine a man who's extremely successful due to his tireless work ethic and his determination to be the best. 

Well, forget that guy and imagine man who's extremely successful due to his spitefulness and bitterness and his determination to rub everyone's noses in the dirt in the hope that it will make him feel good (spoiler! It never does). 

26 minutes ago, Alpha said:

You've got one bullet. Putin or Gibson?

You thought about it for a split second though, dintya?

I'll admit it, for a second I did think about shooting Putin instead of Gibson
LEGAL DISCLAIMER: This is a joke, please don't sue me Steve

13 hours ago, Alpha said:

You've got one bullet. Putin or Gibson?

You thought about it for a split second though, dintya?

I've actually thought about this quite carefully and I reckon if I got them in a perfect line and stood really close together, then with the aide of a high velocity round and a long gun, one bullet would be ample.

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Crewton said:

Detailed Twitter thread by Swiss Ramble on Middlesbrough's latest accounts. £75M parachute payments in 2017 & 2018 but still couldn't get in the playoffs. It must be someone's fault... but who....? 

Don't worry when they win the play-offs they will get that lovely Premier League coin to pay it all off.

Could Be You Never Know GIF by Rooster Teeth