v Millwall (H) Match Thread

Day

9 minutes ago, Carl Sagan said:

A lot of negativity on here but we fight to the end. And we really are. Full credit to the team for that. We've had 9 corners to their 1. And 13 shots to their 8. Don't think it's been as bad as some are making out. We miss Tom's magic for sure. But something might yet happen.

Didn't see a lot of that tonight. We were bloody awful - not gonna pretend otherwise.

8 minutes ago, dcfcreece1601 said:

Milwall were so poor , let us dominate possession and we done nothing with it , can argue milwall didn't deserve to win but we done nothing with the onslaught we were allowed 

They weren't poor at all. They defended really well. Were we watching the same match?

Edited by Sheff Ram

Just now, Carl Sagan said:

Ref doesn't add on any extra whatsoever for Millwall's outrageous timewasting. He chickened out at the end. Why didn't he give the pen?

Really. I'm surprised.  Think I've spent at least 3 months of my life watching Millwall throwing themselves around or the goalie having 3 broken legs and a fractured skull in the space of 90 minutes.  Sounds like Malone got a knock.  lets hope it's nothing not serious .

Cant blame the ref

Better team won.

Some good fight in the final few minutes but we couldn't break them down despite so much possession. Only ourselves to blame for conceding two poor goals.(whether or not their first goal was a FK or not - Allsop was to blame)

Ebiowei looked great! Kazim with the best cross of the game, turned in for an own goal.