Roos 16k bench

Jozwiak 15k (injured)

CKR 14k injured

Knight 12k 

Byrne 11k

Sibley 10k

Their top earner is Jonson-Harris on 6k 

Ha, I'd have lost the bet then.

But with no disrespect to Peterborough - a club I have no feeling towards - isn't this just the difference between a club that has spent most of the last few years in L1 with a couple of flings with the Championship, and a club that hasn't been in the third tier for over 30 years?

The difference between a club who has averaged 25k+ and a club with a capacity of less than half that?

7 minutes ago, sage said:

Lawrence 30k

Bielik 20k

Roos 16k bench

Jozwiak 15k (injured)

CKR 14k injured

Knight 12k 

Byrne 11k

Sibley 10k

Their top earner is Jonson-Harris on 6k 

I'd be sceptical about anyone signed (or who've had their contracts extended/improved) since we've been under embargos being on more than the standard embargo limit of £600,000 p.a (i.e Joz, Kaz, Roos) since we would have needed clearance from the EFL to sign them?

And if they were signed for a wage lower than the EFL embargo limit, what's the idiot's problem?!

Really enjoying matches this season. Great atmosphere. Never say die attitude by the players. Very few fans leaving early. Even if it had finished 0-0 yesterday, still the matches are fun. Maybe it’s the escapism from the off field drama, maybe it’s watching a team giving everything and being mentally tough for a change, maybe it’s Rooney and maybe it’s the appreciation of the club and the match day experience especially after covid. Possibly it’s the good home form as well. Fewer people moaning, more encouragement even when we are losing or not playing well. We also are witnessing young players playing with determination and fight... thrown in at the deep end but looking assured already- Ebosele Plange and Cashin, and last season Bird and Knight. 
Hope we pull off a miracle, maybe we can if away form improves- up against it, especially the Injustices faced against EFL and Boro. I know Morris mismanaged a lot but there has definitely been a strong desire by other powers to see Derby punished beyond what is fair. 
Lost 9 or 10 players this season. This club deserves a good owner after all its going through. 
love the fight til the end spirit. 

21 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

Silly question but where does all the certified information come from regards how much a player is earning?

Some people are happy to state figures that they've seen on the internet as fact. Those figures have initially been plucked out of some nerds arse.

Unless you've seen players payslip's then it's all just conjecture.

25 minutes ago, Carnero said:

Some people are happy to state figures that they've seen on the internet as fact. Those figures have initially been plucked out of some nerds arse.

Unless you've seen players payslip's then it's all just conjecture.

i'm only stating where he could have got the figures from. Don't shoot the messanger

8 minutes ago, sage said:

i'm only stating where he could have got the figures from. Don't shoot the messanger

The first clue that's it's rubbish, is that Roos is supposedly on nearly twice as much as Fozzy which simply defies all logic. They also have players listed who have left such as Jagielka, Shinnie & Baldock. They also have Davies on more than Morrison, Stearman, (Jagielka), (Baldock) when they all signed their contracts around the same time - when the EFL had imposed a restrictive low wage limit (often stated as being £4.5k p/w).

Edited by Carnero

2 minutes ago, Carnero said:

The first clue that's it's rubbish, is that Roos is supposedly on nearly twice as much as Fozzy which simply defies all logic. They also have players listed who have left such as Jagielka, Shinnie & Baldock. They also have Davies on more than Morrison, Stearman, (Jagielka), (Baldock) when they all signed their contracts around the same time - when the EFL had imposed a restrictive low wage limit (often stated as being £4.5k p/w).

Fozzy did sign a reduced contract. The Roos one is odd. Again this is not my website, just pointing out where he got his figures from. 

1 hour ago, Tyler Durden said:

Yes but where are these figures derived from and so on? As @Carnero just put whose backside have they initially been plucked from to get to these?

Adrian's of course.  

Perhaps he can do an overall analysis of the wage for the entire squad yesterday.  With 3 of our squad on 4.5 k wage restricted pay and a large percentage of players who are really U23's, probably not a huge difference  .  Salty poohouse 

2 hours ago, Tyler Durden said:

Silly question but where does all the certified information come from regards how much a player is earning?

Salary Sports.

Sources - Press releases, news & articles, online encyclopedias & databases, industry experts & insiders. We find the information so you don't have to!

Wiki quotes

”Never believe everything you read on the internet”………….Abraham Lincoln 1867

??

Edited by Old Spalding Ram

17 hours ago, Carnero said:

There's no way CKR is on £14k either.  You'd guess £10k at the absolute tops