Rooney - The Documentary

Bubbles

I’m not going to go into full detail about it, but I 100% recommend that anyone watches this, regardless if you’re a fan of the chap or not.

A pure, raw and honest insight of what OUR MANAGER has gone through in his life.

Has made me love him even more.

A genuinely class bloke who’s worked through his struggles and become a brilliant man.

Proud to have him at the helm, and I hope that we can keep him for as long as possible!

Will be watching tonight first thing when I get in. 

From the snippets I've heard in the press, it's taken some balls to come out and do this.

This tweet from Coleen is also great whilst sad she's felt had to make it.

Coleen has been widely criticised in the media for standing by him, accusations of in it for the money, which makes little sense when a divorce would ensure she would never have to work again, why a couples relationship is newsworthy or magazine worthy is beyond me.

It's why I chose not to be a footballer, I didn't want the intrusion that came with being a global superstar. 

All the pre-release headlines have been salacious and that side of him is one of the reasons, perhaps being female, I never liked him until he came to Derby. I will watch later but without even knowing it was in the offing, i have thought often this season that now as a Derby fan I know why Colleen stayed with him with the qualities he has shown. He is a rock of a man. Looking forward to watching

3 hours ago, David said:

Will be watching tonight first thing when I get in. 

From the snippets I've heard in the press, it's taken some balls to come out and do this.

This tweet from Coleen is also great whilst sad she's felt had to make it.

Coleen has been widely criticised in the media for standing by him, accusations of in it for the money, which makes little sense when a divorce would ensure she would never have to work again, why a couples relationship is newsworthy or magazine worthy is beyond me.

It's why I chose not to be a footballer, I didn't want the intrusion that came with being a global superstar. 

Never thought I’d say this, but I bloody hope Coleen wins her court case against Rebecca Vardy and all.

Edited by DarkFruitsRam7

1 hour ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

Never thought I’d say this, but I bloody hope Coleen wins her court case against Rebecca Vardy and all.

I can’t help it, I thing Vardy is a chav. 

nobody can say the why’s and wherefore’s of anyone else’s relationship. I’ve never blamed Colleen for sticking with him. I’ve not doubted there’s an element of truth in the stories of his misdemeanours, but only they know the truth. 

I loved the boy when he cracked in his first goal for Everton when his hunger, passion for the game was clear to see.

I loved how that boy gave us England fans that hope especially in the Euro's 2004 in Portugal which I was at, when it was great to see his family there in full support.

I loved how he reacted to the corporate fans, the new breed of England fans that fancied a holiday in Cape Town South Africa for the World Cup 2010, that opted to boo their fellow England players off the pitch.

I will never boo any Derby County or England players off the pitch.

I loved how he joined Derby County and played for our Derby County.

I loved how he has managed Derby County so far and I will continue to love how he manages our club.

I don't buy newspapers and I don't believe everything I have read in any newspaper in the past, I don't believe everything I read on the internet or watch on the news or on or social media or on TV, on the radio and all the rest.

I have made many mistakes in my life, I hope to learn from my mistakes, and I admire down to earth, honest people that hold up their hand and admit their mistakes, as I don't see that as a weakness, but a strength, and I especially admire team players that try to help others become stronger and better people on the pitch, off the pitch and in all walks of life.

I love Wayne Rooney and I believe he will do his very best to build this club and make it great again and he will do that treating everyone at the club, with kindness, love and respect and will get eveyone working hard to achieve the desired goals we all crave, with plenty of smiles and laughter along the way.

D.C.F.C. Love, Life & Unity.

Billy Bragg - It Says Here.

It says here that the Unions will never learn
It says here that the economy is on the upturn
And it says here we should be proud
That we are free
And our free press reflects our democracy

Those braying voices on the right of the House
Are echoed down the Street of Shame
Where politics mix with bingo and tits
In a money and numbers game

Where they offer you a feature