Boro (A) Tickets

Day

57 minutes ago, Ellafella said:

Desperate times call for desperate measures, however forlorn they may appear at the outset. @David- can you reach out to your Boro Numero Uno Forum Top Brass and suggest there's a huge football issue here.  Historic links between us - Steve Bloomer (it's his birthday today!), Sir Brian Clough and Steve McClaren, Malcolm Christie, Chris Riggott....Fans need to stand together. The DET published Radio Derby quotes from some Boro fans saying their owner should back off - there's bigger things at stake. 

To quote Hancock "What about Magna Carta? Did she die in vain??!!" ?

@David  @JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta

624DE0C5-307D-4980-A900-D5AE5316D6A2.jpeg

Got my ticket , Boro here we come, every Rams fan that goes to this make your voices heard , stand strong , be proud , We Are Derby County We Fight Till The End

200.gif

1 hour ago, AndyB said:

Got tickets this morning. Looking forward to it, don’t think I’ll have been to a game quite like this before and I’ve been going since the 80s!

Received mine in the post this morning currently reading through the small print to see if there’s anything I could be sued for.

FF5F5A8A-6D3E-4B56-947B-F1E1F8C6D6E0.jpeg

On 20/01/2022 at 13:32, Sparkle said:

I am not going as they are not having any part of my money to finance his coffers.

if you all go March around  the ground three times and blow a large trumpet and see what happens - it’s been written you know.

Where are the gypsies from the BBG when we need them. A few curses on Gibson would be nice.

On 25/01/2022 at 17:07, Ramos said:

Got my tickets - me and a mate driving up. Almost get the feeling the atmosphere will be like a forest game but with even more of a determination and passion behind the Derby chants. 

We can still sing ‘if you don’t ducking bounce you’re a red’ ?