Boro (A) Tickets

Day

On 20/01/2022 at 12:43, Ellafella said:

...Steve Bloomer (it's his birthday today!)...

How the duckety duck goose duck did I never know I shared my birthday with the biggest legend of them all!

I am now 50% embarrassed, and 50% angry that this has taken 59 years to reach me!  

Some fan I am!  ?

Just now, Mucker1884 said:

How the duckety duck goose duck did I never know I shared my birthday with the biggest legend of them all!

I am now 50% embarrassed, and 50% angry that this has taken 59 years to reach me!  

Some fan I am!  ?

Hang your head in shame?; Good thread idea anorl! Which Derby player (past or present) do you share your birthday with? We could count up top 11 most shared players' birthdays* ...and summat...

* statistically, there'll be a huge spread so probably won't amount to anything BUT it helps pass the time whilst we await all the imminent happenings! 

1 minute ago, Ellafella said:

Hang your head in shame?; Good thread idea anorl! Which Derby player (past or present) do you share your birthday with? We could count up top 11 most shared players' birthdays* ...and summat...

* statistically, there'll be a huge spread so probably won't amount to anything BUT it helps pass the time whilst we await all the imminent happenings! 

You'd have to go with the numbers.

If we just went with who pairs up with the biggest legend, we already know the winner now!   ??

#feelin'tenfeettall

1 hour ago, Ellafella said:

Nigel Callaghan 12th of September 

35 minutes ago, Ellafella said:

Good one. I remember seeing said Nig on one of those Ibiza programmes; last thing I heard he was very ill but hopefully fully recovered now. Lovely footballer. 

Met him in Kavos many years ago when he was DJ in his Derby shirt.  The conversation was cut short by some fat bloke in a Sheff Utd top disappearing through some floorboards jumping up and down to One step Beyond.  Probably Billy Sharp.

Edited by Gee SCREAMER !!

On 20/01/2022 at 12:51, BathRam72 said:

Anyone going to this match with a view to wrecking the place should take a look at themselves. We all suspect the EFL have it for us and this would just fuel the fire and give them something else to drive a nail in our coffin. Also, if we do have a new owner, his first payout would be a massive fine. Welcome to Derby

Exactly this.

In our current situation it's hard to remember that 99% of football supporters are the same. If a team rocked up to Pride Park and trashed it we would understandably call them unts. 

Whilst we have sympathy over how Mel has fooked us, EFL have been incompetent and Gibson is a vindictive lil excrement, let's not throw it away by being unts. Admittedly we would lose out on being seeing hard as fook by breaking a plastic seat.....

Edited by Gordamn

36 minutes ago, Leeds Ram said:

I'm tempted for this one as a treat for finishing my thesis but I'd honestly rather buy 2 home tickets for this month and give all my money to Derby rather than Gibson. 

No sparkle to fund the Gibbon this season 

2 hours ago, StevenageRam said:

Looks like we've sold out for this. Looking forward to this one

54 minutes ago, Foreveram said:

18 left 

Currently showing 2 left on block 50 (But not together). plus 6 left in block 53A (2 pairs + 2 singles).

Total 8 remaining.

No idea whether there's any more blocks to open?  Assume not?  

image.thumb.png.94fb6571d0767214b64dd67f9ec7a839.png