Boro (A) Tickets

Day

46 minutes ago, TheresOnlyWanChope said:

I think whatever happens this season, we really have seen some awful behaviour- people like Gibson with fictional claims, Birmingham fans singing about Derby County dying, Mel Morris putting DCFC into administration after promising he would never leave the club in a bad state, EFL spinelessness etc etc. Brainless fans who go on about ‘Derby cheated they deserve it’ - Derby have been punished already. Even people criticising Derby for not selling players- we’ve lost 4 senior players in Jan and we have a load of teenagers! 
Im sure we will never forget. 
Great to see Boro sold out already. We would have taken a lot more. Unreal that there are so many Boro fans defending Gibson. He really has no integrity. 
Definitely don’t approve Derby fans singing about Gibson’s death. That’s awful. But I hope there are a million songs criticising him next month. 

Song for Boro......to the tune of Will Grigg's on Fire

Teeside is dire

Your chairman's a parasite

Na,na,na...etc

33 minutes ago, Ian Buxton's Bat said:

Song for Boro......to the tune of Will Grigg's on Fire

Teeside is dire

Your chairman's a parasite

Na,na,na...etc

How about

We have had our points deducted 

We have had an embargo 

The EFL aren’t fit for purpose 

Gibson leave our club alone

Hey Gibson Leave Our Club Alone

All in All your just another rick on the board.

To Pink Floyd We don’t need no Education.

40 minutes ago, TheresOnlyWanChope said:

They should give DCFC more tickets- they never sell a lot of tickets anyway. They average under 20k most years. 

song- in your Middlesbrough slums would be lovely. 

It should be changed to "Middlebrugh" slums though, cos that's what the Wycombe owner thinks it's called.

7 hours ago, TheresOnlyWanChope said:

They should give DCFC more tickets- they never sell a lot of tickets anyway. They average under 20k most years. 

song- in your Middlesbrough slums would be lovely. 

Why do we keep giving 3200 away tickets yet generally get given 2000 - it would be nice if there was parity, especially against the Red dogs when we get to play them again 

3 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

So we either get more or they should get less - yes yes it’s money but there should be parity with that one 

I’m talking about the red dogs not Boro. We have sold the full allocation at Boro but I don’t know if we have requested more