Boro (A) Tickets

Day

I'm making an appearance at 'Boro first away match since Chrissy Martin got a last minute equaliser at Elland Rd. Taking my young lads 10 and 12, they've heard all the langauge before (sadly - but you tend to get that at football), but to  be  honest I hope it doesnt get too bad.

I completely understand the sentiment against Gibson and I am sure we will  join in with a lot of it, but lets hope we don't take it so far as burning the stadium down and smashing up cars and people, I dont think any of us need to see that.

COYR

18 hours ago, Allestree Ram said:

9k Boro fans at Old Trafford singing about having a party when Derby County dies… I shouldn’t be shocked I suppose 

One of their biggest games/results in years and they're singing about us. Bit like a jealous ex now, get over it I've already chucked out your poo cds and fake Adidas trackies

On 03/02/2022 at 12:39, TheresOnlyWanChope said:

Lovely Derby write up on the Boro forum. I didn’t realise we were bent fans with a bent club. Interesting. Travesty if Derby do not suffer relegation ? I think this poster may be an angry teenager. 

8AD84680-DFEF-42D2-8776-CFF1581F634A.jpeg

I don't know how he expected Derby fans to feel about boro..."we repent! We are so sorry we upset st stephen of smoggyland! please lets get boro into the premier league"

Anyway, if they want clubs relegated for breaching FFP, lobby the league to make that the rule, Derby have been decucted points and have the right to try to overcome that.

On 20/01/2022 at 11:41, Ellafella said:

Can we reach out to Boro forum? An open letter signed by us all stating “join us in peaceful protest”. Needs leadership from us - that’s all. No blame just united against EFL and pin-striped greed. Like the First World War trenches game truce on Christmas Day? 

Great idea, Ellafella. However we need to overcome the propaganda they have been fed - they honestly think Gibbo is an honourable, completely above-board man and that Mel is the crook.

Big Job!