Nottingham Forest Match-day Thread Saturday 22nd January 12.30

Anag Ram

8 minutes ago, OohMartWright said:

Am I the only one who thinks that Morrison slows everything down to much, destroying any attacking momentum we build? Thought the red was harsh as his foot was obviously lifted by glancing off the ball, but I, for one, won't be sorry that we will be using different midfield options for the next three games.

Yep.

We improved when he was suspended, he unbalances the side and as you say slows everything down. 

He’s technically very good, but clearly doesn’t have mindset to play at this level. 

Also not sure why he gets longer than Sibley to make an impression!

2 minutes ago, G STAR RAM said:

Am I not entitled to give mine?

We had an off today.

To see someone make 2 posts calling us an embarrassment is infuriating and I am going to defend these players that are giving it everything. Don't like if feel free to put me on ignore. 

Giving it everything? Did you watch the 96 minutes? Half the squad walked back to our half during them breaking for the 2nd goal watch it back again, if that's giving it everything then my god I'm glad you're not a manager,  before this game they have fought very hard and looked like they wanted the results , today wasn't the case , dont make out like they played like the last few weeks because they haven't 

2 minutes ago, dcfcreece1601 said:

LOL where to start with that terrible response , you're ashamed of me? I couldn't give a rats behind what you think , can't wait to turn? I give my opinion every game and it has been positive every game in the past few months up until now so that's the first point invalid , they are paid obscene amounts of money to play football, even with everything else going on behind the scenes they are still able to play football so should still be doing their job like we have to , and to your last point , " can't wait to crawl out of the woodwork " implies I've waited in the shadows and only posted when we were doing negative when my point above states I've commented plenty of times this month when we've been doing well , so again maybe do your research before " crawling out of the woodwork " and making out like I'm just looking to moan , the performance was absolutely terrible and that's what I've stated , feel like I'm losing brain cells just replying to that stupidity 

I stopped reading at LOL

5 minutes ago, angieram said:

What's with all these insults about Steve Cooper's appearance? 

He can't help how he looks and he's a good manager. Outthought our management team today.

True but still he does look like something from the Jurassic period..

3 minutes ago, G STAR RAM said:

Am I not entitled to give mine?

We had an off today.

To see someone make 2 posts calling us an embarrassment is infuriating and I am going to defend these players that are giving it everything. Don't like if feel free to put me on ignore. 

The poster was giving a opinion about the game your response was to insult the poster not his opinion. 

If Morrison's tackle was a red card then Grabban should have seen a red card for is foul on Thompson.

The good thing about Morrison's sending off means he won't be in the team for a few games.

Shame we can't get him off the wage bill. I think he's a liability.

If that’s the best the Red Scum can do against a Derby County team at its lowest ebb in terms of squad depth and quality they are welcome to the win. We’ve got bigger fish to fry and they are not going up so it’s a bit of a free hit in my opinion - next weeks game is much more important to me and I can’t wait to be there. COYR.

Edited by Jayram

4 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

Except he's got a much 'better' squad and we had enough chances to beat them. #COYR

Agree about the squad strength, but I didn't think we played well today.

As they scored two good goals (from their point of view) not sure where we would have scored three from.

Lawrence's miss, yes, but the Morrison chance was an excellent block so good defending from Forest.