Nottingham Forest Match-day Thread Saturday 22nd January 12.30

Anag Ram

1-0 down and the opposition on the break saw atleast 4 players in our team walking back to defend which results in them grabbing a second goal with more than one unmarked in the Box , absolutely shameful heart and desire in this game, should be ashamed , if I was byrne busting my gut to defend then with no-one else wanting to do the same I'd be livid screaming at each player , not good enough, really upset with the performance on show today 

Just now, Andicis said:

Shocking from everyone today. Buchanan absolutely horrendous, no reason for him to come straight back in for Forsyth. Midfield anonymous. duck off Derby. 

Fozzy has been absolutely superb over the past few games did not deserve to be left on the bench today.

I’ve gotten used to us having a poor record against Forest.

We got the better of them a few times under Clough, McClaren and once under Rowett.

But I think that now makes it 10 games without a win against them and 10 games without a win at the City Ground.

I’m not actually bothered though. They should win given where the two clubs and sides are at right now. 

I think we’ve got far bigger things to worry about, and even on the pitch the next two home games against Birmingham and Hull are far more important than this one.

I’d much rather lose to Forest and beat those two than beat Forest and lose the others.