The Mods

CBRammette

15 minutes ago, CBRammette said:

Just time out to thank the Mods at this time. Cant imagine how difficult it must be to keep on top of the volume of posts also at a time when feelings are running high. Think we'd all be lost without this forum so thank you

I agree, and stimulating old minds is good too. Sitting at home doing a jigsaw or crossword, watching Bargain Hunt, or knitting a scarf for a nephew, is all very nice but they all desperately hope someone will ring their doorbell, and this is why I like to use this board to help with some social interaction for them.

55 minutes ago, CBRammette said:

Just time out to thank the Mods at this time. Cant imagine how difficult it must be to keep on top of the volume of posts also at a time when feelings are running high. Think we'd all be lost without this forum so thank you

Seconded. I have never checked back on here so often. I’ve been on my phone so much checking back my wife thinks I’m having an affair though so on the basis of the ‘legal’ challenges from Wycombe and Middlesbrough I am now taking legal action against the mods and you @CBRammette for starting this topic ?

13 minutes ago, Bosshogg said:

Seconded. I have never checked back on here so often. I’ve been on my phone so much checking back my wife thinks I’m having an affair though so on the basis of the ‘legal’ challenges from Wycombe and Middlesbrough I am now taking legal action against the mods and you @CBRammette for starting this topic ?

This reply (above) reinforces the OP's opening point. it seems to me to make sense to close the threads 'EFL Statement' and 'Steve Gibson is trying to liquidate our club' and just havce one thread that everybody needs to go to regarding the latest - namely the 'Administration Thread'. I t would avoid a lot of navigation issues, repeat posts, etc. All 3 are pretty much saying the same things. 

Similarly all these call for action threads - couldn't they be condensed so that there is one, or two threads max., to make sure that info. is easier to find?  

I have copied in @rynnyand @GboroRamwho I note are watching over us at the mo.

49 minutes ago, i-Ram said:

This reply (above) reinforces the OP's opening point. it seems to me to make sense to close the threads 'EFL Statement' and 'Steve Gibson is trying to liquidate our club' and just havce one thread that everybody needs to go to regarding the latest - namely the 'Administration Thread'. I t would avoid a lot of navigation issues, repeat posts, etc. All 3 are pretty much saying the same things. 

Similarly all these call for action threads - couldn't they be condensed so that there is one, or two threads max., to make sure that info. is easier to find?  

Merely putting a light hearted spin on a post that i wholeheartedly agree with. 
But yes having to check so many different threads is time consuming so good point ?

1 hour ago, i-Ram said:

So many likes and people agreeing with you lately, and hardly a gif in sight!

George Clooney Yes GIF by Casamigos

4 hours ago, CBRammette said:

Thank you. I have been on the verge of resigning as a moderator for the last couple of days. It's horrible at times.

You might just have changed my mind. ?

Just now, angieram said:

Thank you. I have been on the verge of resigning as a moderator for the last couple of days. It's horrible at times.

You might just have changed my mind. ?

Please don't give up. I don't really post that much on here, mainly because of the negativity surrounding the club and the narrow minded actions and opinions of some of the fans. But the posts and work from the mods and admin are a big part of why I haven't given completely. 

Keep up the good work ??