A call to action

Derbados

18 minutes ago, Ewe Ram said:

Twitter is actually worth reading today. There seems to be a groundswell of support, and not before time 

Makes up for the lack of coverage on Mainstream Media. Is the Sun the only one covering it? I mean it's not the fount of all knowledge is it, especially as its Nixon and he is pushing the EFL line.  

5 minutes ago, PistoldPete said:

Makes up for the lack of coverage on Mainstream Media. Is the Sun the only one covering it? I mean it's not the fount of all knowledge is it, especially as its Nixon and he is pushing the EFL line.  

Is he?

He always seems critical of the EFL and shocked by their decisions from what I see. 

2 hours ago, kevinhectoring said:

If 1000 people go what is the chance of no damage to property or worse ? Peaceful protest is good but some who turn up will want it to turn ugly. 

That’s always the problem unfortunately. Rarely do these things pass without incident 

2 hours ago, kevinhectoring said:

If 1000 people go what is the chance of no damage to property or worse ? Peaceful protest is good but some who turn up will want it to turn ugly. 

Its already ugly.  What's the alternatives.  An organised protest always gets that element of others turning up.  Crack on, the days of standing by idly have done nothing.

On 15/01/2022 at 11:07, Eatonram said:

Sent my email to Parry. I do feel though we need somehow to orchestrate crowd funding and quickly. In fact Im surprised that hasn't started as soon as Administration. Please BAWT, RAMSTRUST, PUNJABI anyone with a bit of organisation behind them, please kick this off, there are thousands of people who would chip in, some very rich people too....

I've found a crowd funding page which aims to raise 500k for the club. I hope it is legit.

1 hour ago, Rammy03 said:

He didn't say we face expulsion but he didn't deny it either. Just stated that it's part of the policy every club has to follow while in administration they have to provide funding for the season. It doesn't make any sense and he wasn't willing to explain any more than that.

The Meeting,

EFL to... Admin, Hiya guys hows things

Admin... All good now we have things sorted

EFL... what do you mean "sorted"

Admin... we were told by yourselves that if we had a prefered bidder, They'd stump up £5m and we can move forward

EFL...Ah sorry, I thought you knew that Boro/Wycombe were part of the PB process

Admin...you your selves have said their claim has no basis so what has changed

EFL...we see them as creditors so we assumed they'd be on your creditors list

Admin...how can they be on our creditors list when no services or monies are involved

EFL...we believe otherwise, Until you and the PB have agreed they are creditors and are due a payment, There is no more to say.

Admin...so the goalposts have been moved have they

EFL...we're considering other options, If you do not have funding by the 1st of Feb, We'll be looking into your membership

Admin...how the hell are we expected to pay someone when they are not due anything, Are you trying to liquidate this great club?

EFL...we do not want to see a club and it's supporters go out of business, We treat all cases fairly, We want to resolve this issue, I hope you can see things from our point of view.

Admin...will you be making statements to Maguire, Nixon and Percy so they can put this in the media

EFL...we do not disclose matters to 3rd parties

Admin...Really

EFL...yes

Admin...duck O** As*****

On 15/01/2022 at 10:50, Alan Ramage 4 EVA said:

Just sent an e mail  to above address " Dear Mr Parry please show some common sense and stop this campaign which seems to have the intention of seeing DCFC going into liquidation " and it seems to have been delivered

Had a reply from Rick Parry

"Believe me we are trying to excercise common sense and we want to find a solution.

We have no agenda against the club(why would we)and we understand your concerns.

Regards Rick Parry

28 minutes ago, Alan Ramage 4 EVA said:

Had a reply from Rick Parry

"Believe me we are trying to excercise common sense and we want to find a solution.

We have no agenda against the club(why would we)and we understand your concerns.

Regards Rick Parry

I don’t believe him. 

and while we’re at it, who is leaking details to the journo’s (he who blocks everyone who mentions him on Twitter)? Somebody is, and it’s a disgusting way to behave. They’re coming from within his organisation 

16 minutes ago, Ewe Ram said:

and while we’re at it, who is leaking details to the journo’s (he who blocks everyone who mentions him on Twitter)? Somebody is, and it’s a disgusting way to behave. They’re coming from within his organisation 

I was just thinking of emailing him and asking questions about if unattributed briefings were part of EFL communication policy.

13 minutes ago, Crewton said:

I think any crowd-funding needs to be done through one of the recognised supporters groups - we don't want people going rogue and diluting any effort.

I agree. I am worried about that but at the same feel we need to give it a go. Even if we can raise 30k it will help after all it the total of what Wigan are reportedly paying us for Shinnie.

@Punjabi_Rams maybe be able to help set one up?

3 minutes ago, Ewe Ram said:

I bought my son a ticket yesterday, he’s not been in 2 years due to work, that’s a kind of crowd funding ?

That is the easiest way to put money directly into the club at the moment, there is the offer to buy three tickets for the price of two at the moment with  around 30,000 tickets available.