A call to action

Derbados

I think there definitely needs more coverage in the media about the Middlesbrough and Wycombe claims.  I was telling a couple of mates about it in the pub tonight and they didn’t know anything about it and couldn’t understand how it could happen.

If I was Rooney I’d just let rip in my post match conference tomorrow and say it how it is.  And I’d also say if the EFL want to fine me, get on with it.  I think that’s the only way it will all come to light as it would be in all the papers and on all the radio and TV stations.

Edited by FlyBritishMidland

14 minutes ago, CBRammette said:

Well Niall has started tweeting which is now being picked up. Surely someone important at the EFL,Boro or Wycombe has kids who are into OneD? Do what you need to Niall!! He will have more reach than us all together

https://en.euro-journal.press/2022/01/14/niall-horan-sends-Derby-county-administrators-message-after-efl-statement/

Asking the Admin, he's again got it arse over tit! Ask the ducking EFL!

1 hour ago, PistoldPete said:

Jeavons was implicated in the Bury debacle, Parry is a serial troublemaker, and wrecked football with the creation of the Premier League, Ridsdale well what can you say, Birch  ex Derby CEO before we got rid of him, a Forest guy and a Boro guy. And Moxey is involved on our side.  How can any of these say they can avoid a conflict of interest? Not one of them. 

The M'boro guy is Neil Bauser joined them in 2007 currently their CEO, joined the EFL board July 2021. Pulling the strings for Steve Gibson. Prior to being involved in football with M'boro was in management with chemical company (got to be toxic).

I've emailed Heather Wheeler, Nigel Huddlestone and Rishi Sunak.  I've emailed Sunak because all of this means that the HMRC could end up missing out on millions of pounds. If we all email everyone we can club, who knows, it might work!

Edited by SecretDave