A call to action

Derbados

I’ve had enough, I’ve sat silently and patiently, foolishly hoping after the points deduction that this was a clean slate. 

It’s clear that the EFL have a vendetta against this club and this latest move to block the preferred bidder needs highlighting and discussing from the highest media platforms and people of influence across the country. 

As a fan base, chanting in the stadium simply isn’t enough anymore. We need to put real, sustained pressure on the EFL in the form of media exposure and noise. 

Small steps lead to big things, the future of our football club is at stake, let’s not let it die without a fight! 

Ive emailed just about every news outlet there is. If you have any positive action you’ve done, post below so we can keep track and build momentum. 

Edited by Derbados

3 minutes ago, Ramifications said:

I think we need to hold a protest outside the EFL headquarters. That will make the news and bring it to the wider attention of investigative journalists etc

As long as it’s peaceful and legal, I’m all in

13 minutes ago, Archie said:

Jam their phone lines, hassle them, annoy them, keep them busy dealing with us. 

Screenshot_20220114-221857_Messenger.jpg

Having strangely failed to find the answers to my questions in the FAQs, I sent the following on the message link above:

"Could you advise please whether any party that has (or potentially has) a claim against Derby County is involved in any decision making by the EFL, either at Board or Executive level with regard to the EFL's decision ongoing involvement with the administration and potential future of Derby County.  

If the answer is that such a party does have some involvement in the shaping of the EFL's approach and decision making with regard to the administration of Derby County, can you explain please how you ensure that no conflict of interest will arise.  

For the avoidance of doubt, please treat 'party' as referring to an organisation, or employee of that organisation, or any body or third party who could reasonably be said to be representing that organisation.

Thank you."

They have told me that they will hope to respond within 7 working days..............

1 minute ago, Long Time Lurker said:

Having strangely failed to find the answers to my questions in the FAQs, I sent the following on the message link above:

"Could you advise please whether any party that has (or potentially has) a claim against Derby County is involved in any decision making by the EFL, either at Board or Executive level with regard to the EFL's decision ongoing involvement with the administration and potential future of Derby County.  

If the answer is that such a party does have some involvement in the shaping of the EFL's approach and decision making with regard to the administration of Derby County, can you explain please how you ensure that no conflict of interest will arise.  

For the avoidance of doubt, please treat 'party' as referring to an organisation, or employee of that organisation, or any body or third party who could reasonably be said to be representing that organisation.

Thank you."

They have told me that they will hope to respond within 7 working days..............

I have been wondering who 'the EFL' are that are actually  making these decisions, do they have names?

32 minutes ago, Ramifications said:

I think we need to hold a protest outside the EFL headquarters. That will make the news and bring it to the wider attention of investigative journalists etc

Yep organise a few bus loads of fans outside the EFL peaceful protest would get some airtime one would think. Imagine if around 1000 fans marching to the EFL headquarters for a protest

20 minutes ago, RammingStone66 said:

Would it be good if someone could write the main points of the Issues out and we can all copy it and start emailing MPs, Media etc

That way we have consistent and coherent messaging going out

Yes someone who knows the facts because it needs to be factual.

Just now, Gritstone Ram said:

Yes someone who knows the facts because it needs to be factual.

Yeah this thing is complicated for us on this forum who have followed it and who love the club. For someone who out of the loop and not a Derby fan it must be extremely hard to understand and we have to deal with the fact people think we are "cheaters" it's very easy for people to ignore our points if they arnt coherent