Stoke City (A) Matchday Thread

Inverurie Ram

Just got back from the game, what a ducking game that was. Such composure from Richards to win it, had a perfect view of it and knew he would score. 

Atmosphere was amazing, probably top 3 games I have been to after the 4-1 Brighton playoff semi final 2nd leg under Mclaren and the 5-0 Forest game.

Their support was absolutely awful, worst I've ever seen and their performance was poo as well but I'm just glad we got the win we deserved. Starting to believe we have a genuine chance of survival now. 

Back from the game, what an atmosphere and what a win! Thoroughly deserved and I am proud to be a Ram tonight.

Our fans were brilliant, and I have to give a shout out to the Stoke stewards and police, who were superb. Firm but fair.

Said thank you to one of them, she replied we were the best fans they'd had there this season "very entertaining"! Take that how you will. ??‍♀️

Managed to get back into Uttox for a couple of celebratory pints amongst the Stokies......despite having to stop the minibus just after the Meir tunnel for someone to be sick.

Happy days!

Thoroughly deserved away win. Once again the workrate was exceptional but we are not giving the ball away as cheaply, this team is developing quickly.

COYR.

2 minutes ago, angieram said:

Back from the game, what an atmosphere and what a win! Thoroughly deserved and I am proud to be a Ram tonight.

Our fans were brilliant, and I have to give a shout out to the Stoke stewards and police, who were superb. Firm but fair.

Said thank you to one of them, she replied we were the best fans they'd had there this season "very entertaining"! Take that how you will. ??‍♀️

Possibly due to the blow up penis's and sheep? WTF is that all about btw?

3 minutes ago, uttoxram75 said:

Managed to get back into Uttox for a couple of celebratory pints amongst the Stokies......despite having to stop the minibus just after the Meir tunnel for someone to be sick.

Happy days!

Thoroughly deserved away win. Once again the workrate was exceptional but we are not giving the ball away as cheaply, this team is developing quickly.

COYR.

Enjoy - it must be great to win like that when you live among them.