The Administration Thread

Boycie

I think the only way we’d have a PB by now is if we’d rolled over and taken relegation as a certainty. 

Only speculating by as others have said why would someone pay X amount if we end up in League 1? And if we stay up then certain parties may want more money for their piece of the pie. 

Not defending Q at all but at this stage unless they’re announcing a PB or breaking NDA to let us know exactly where we are at nothing they say will satisfy us. 

5 hours ago, Rammeister said:

I’m still round about page 3 dated sometime in 1984, reading about what people think Stuart Webb is going to do about the financial stituation we find ourselves in.

Hopefully, he has a plan to save us so we never have to go through an admin type scenario again.

You have to laugh or you would cry. There is a good book called “Pride” that goes through our ups and downs with ownership. We don’t want to live in the past . But I wish we could Learn from the past.

1 hour ago, CBRammette said:

I dont at all. HMRC are always keen to move on quickly and get an agreement these days. Assuming the tax debt is certain and no disagreements in amount its just a case of agreeing a settlement and/or payment plan. They do it all the time for large sums. 

Well, we can all speculate as much as we like, but unfortunately none of us know.

I just can't see past the rule change and HMRC having a very high profile opportunity to use it to draw a very deep line in the sand.

1 minute ago, RipleyRich said:

Well, we can all speculate as much as we like, but unfortunately none of us know.

I just can't see past the rule change and HMRC having a very high profile opportunity to use it to draw a very deep line in the sand.

No need to keep repeating the same thing every other post then eh.

1 minute ago, RipleyRich said:

It is already on record that HMRC won’t be the sticking point in the deal to bring us out of administration. There will have been a lot of direct contact between the MP’s involved in this case and the exchequer. Also any settlement between HMRC and the administrators will be subject to a NDA so how will future clubs going into administration be able to use DCFC as a precedent?

21 minutes ago, TomTom92 said:

at this stage unless they’re announcing a PB or breaking NDA to let us know exactly where we are at nothing they say will satisfy us. 

Quite.

I'm starting to think the 'roll eyes' reaction needs to make a temporary return until it's all done and dusted, specifically for use on posts ragging on the administrators every time there's nothing to report, and those who've suddenly become experts in the process seeing as they like to tell us how incompetent a job they're doing.

Edited by Coconut's Beard

19 minutes ago, RipleyRich said:

I am a tax adviser so not really speculating on how HMRC usually work as deal with them day to day. What I meant was the position will be sorted quickly as they will have an agreed position so cant imagine that will be the delay as you suggested

I was doing my usual day dreaming earlier, and it usually leads to what I'd spend my 100 million on if I won the euro millions 

If you won 100m would you be prepared to save Derby by donating x amount, if so how much, and what would you want in return?

I think I'd be happy putting 20m, I don't want much in return, just be treated like a god, and have free reign to walk around and do as I please

4 minutes ago, LERam said:

I was doing my usual day dreaming earlier, and it usually leads to what I'd spend my 100 million on if I won the euro millions 

If you won 100m would you be prepared to save Derby by donating x amount, if so how much, and what would you want in return?

I think I'd be happy putting 20m, I don't want much in return, just be treated like a god, and have free reign to walk around and do as I please

I love that dream. I would put in half for the club to be in the ownership of a Fans trust (a new one with no previous history or allegiances) on condition I draw up the paperwork, appoint the trustees and have family seats of choice in perpetuity.  Igor and Bobby D would have to come and sit and lunch with me at least 4 times a year. Only other condition would be no gambling advertising. If only I bought lottery tickets!

51 minutes ago, RipleyRich said:

So are you the Nottingham end of Ripley by any chance?