The Administration Thread

Boycie

8 hours ago, Gaspode said:

The club have just tweeeted that Bristol Street Motors are now an official club partner - strange timing unless there is significant movement behind the scenes....perhaps there is imminent news?

8 hours ago, Sparkle said:

That won’t go down well with Mr P 

It hasn't...

giphy.gif

12 hours ago, Yani P said:

Screenshot_20220111-143105_Chrome.jpg

In the latest comment by the administrators it is indicated that they are now treating the club and stadium as separate entities. I thing when Ashley's name came into the frame last week it said along the lines of buy the club and then the stadium. With somebody like Ashley if he gets the club he could will offer 10 million for the stadium take it or leave it. That would give Morris the option of being stuck with the debt on the stadium or having to use some of his own cash and sell it on the cheap. The first loss is always the smallest as they say

27 minutes ago, I know nuffin said:

In the latest comment by the administrators it is indicated that they are now treating the club and stadium as separate entities. I thing when Ashley's name came into the frame last week it said along the lines of buy the club and then the stadium. With somebody like Ashley if he gets the club he could will offer 10 million for the stadium take it or leave it. That would give Morris the option of being stuck with the debt on the stadium or having to use some of his own cash and sell it on the cheap. The first loss is always the smallest as they say

We are all guessing, especially Nixon.

All we know is, as I have said some weeks ago when Nixon was pushing this before, is that Msd has legal charges on the freehold Of PPS. Which suggests Mel has a loan on the stadium. How much we don’t know. But if PPS is offered at a deep discount below the loan value then yes Mel would have to dig into his pockets for some readies to pay it off. Assuming he can.