The Administration Thread

Boycie

Has this been mentioned before?  Just wondered if there is any credibility in it?  Seen on SkyBlues Talk. 

Colin Steins Smile said:

I've heard that the highest bidder is Mike Ashley, who's only offering 15p in the £1 to non protected creditors. The EFL want a minimum of 25p in the £1.
The other bidders for the club do not offer enough money.
A 15 point deduction for next season beckons.

10 minutes ago, Flying Fokker said:

Has this been mentioned before?  Just wondered if there is any credibility in it?  Seen on SkyBlues Talk. 

Colin Steins Smile said:

I've heard that the highest bidder is Mike Ashley, who's only offering 15p in the £1 to non protected creditors. The EFL want a minimum of 25p in the £1.

Random source of the day award goes to.....

21 minutes ago, Flying Fokker said:

Colin Steins Smile said:

I hear different from my source

Colins Steins Pile said:

Word on the arse grape vine is that there is an imposter on SkyBlues Talk reckons Ashley offered 15p in the £1. 

Actually, he drunkenly text Derbys admin in the early hrs of Saturday to say he'd pay the lot.  He was then found the following morning tied to a post outside Pride Park holding an empty yard of ale glass, half a cold kebab and wearing a t- shirt saying I LUV SHEEP.  

I would take most I've heards with a pinch of salt- unless it's Colins Pile

29 minutes ago, DCFC1388 said:

I know Ashley likes to save money but didnt his spokesperson mention about it will take until May to complete? Seems like they're looking ahead to the summer so would surely be wanting to get it done in time for that

And why would a new owner want his welcoming gift to the fans be a -15 point deduction ?

2 hours ago, StrawHillRam said:

How did you get the rams match report ready in time? It was in the  front and back page if remember correctly

My mum used to type the reports up in real time during the match. Gerald Mortimer or Steve Nicholson (depending on the era) would be on the phone all match calling the commentary and a typist would be at the Telegraph putting the reports together.

A couple of tweaks to the opening para and title as the match ended (last minute goals were a nightmare to edit) and then sent straight to print.

29 minutes ago, kevinhectoring said:

This is the problem. £50 m may be too much for a league 1 club even one with our fan base and facilities. If so, MM has to throw in some cash. 

I don't think MM has any interest in throwing any more money in, he probably thinks he has done his bit by coming to some sort of agreement with Gibson.

All interested parties have been hovering around since we first went into admin and League 1 was almost a certainty then, so I cant see that being an issue now as the price is the same now as it was at the start other than maybe an increase in loans. Wasnt like the price went up the more likely Championship survival looked.

On 28/02/2022 at 16:07, Caerphilly Ram said:

Nothing from the club or @Owen87ITKon Twitter during the presser, that is a bit odd no?

Sorry I’m late to this. 

It’s a bit redundant now but just to give some context. On Monday, only BBC Radio Derby & the Derby Telegraph came down, so there wasn’t really a formal press conference. Given there wasn’t any major news, I didn’t tweet. Simple as that! 

4 minutes ago, Owen87ITK said:

Sorry I’m late to this. 

It’s a bit redundant now but just to give some context. On Monday, only BBC Radio Derby & the Derby Telegraph came down, so there wasn’t really a formal press conference. Given there wasn’t any major news, I didn’t tweet. Simple as that! 

Do you have any news? ? 

Can't blame me for asking.

3 minutes ago, Owen87ITK said:

Sorry I’m late to this. 

Thanks for replying Owen, appreciate the additional info, I had better lay off the conspiracy juice! And can I just say I’ve seen some of the absolute gibberish sent your way by clowns on Twitter these last few days, ignore the cretins, you and your colleagues do a brilliant job, especially in these trying times, so thank you. ? 

6 minutes ago, Owen87ITK said:

Sorry I’m late to this. 

Owen, will we still have a club at the end of the season?

Your opinion will do, don't need to post links or anything.

?