The Administration Thread

Boycie

20 minutes ago, Rev said:

Let's be honest, even if we come up short on the money required, the EFL will come up with a fudge to allow us to see the season out. 

Anything else would be a nightmare for them, with lawyers for the other 23 clubs coming at them from all angles. It'll be cheaper and easier all round to somehow allow us to finish the season, then finish the club itself.

Exactly, this "maintain the integrity of the league" bolleaux makes sense if we're only 12 games into the season, not when there's only 12 games left!

Whilst we having the funding to play the next handful of games we'll continue to play. 

On Saturday Wayne walked the full width of the pitch to his dugout , and Rams fans sang his name while he did it. At no time did he look up or acknowledge the fans. I thought then “That lad does not look happy at all”. The long drawn out process must be getting to all the staff. We can’t expect miracles on the pitch , the way it’s dragging out.

2 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Back in 84 when we had the winding-up action in the high court and we were 5 minutes away from oblivion, I was still hopeful.

I am currently more fearful for our existence than I was almost 4 decades ago.

Is that because we know less this time around? I was only a nipper then, so can't remember much about it.

2 minutes ago, Woodypecker said:

Note to Q:

When you tell fans "they will be pleasantly surprised" by the swift progress - and then go quiet - you can't complain when they tell you they are "thoroughly disgusted" by yet another broken deadline.

Just. Be. Upfront.        Now! 

Absolutely. They make snake oil salesmanship look respectable. 

Alan Nixon

@reluctantnicko

·

15m

Are you for real? It’s 20m to buy or a big chunk of money to rent.

Quote Tweet

DCFC81

@GWoodest

· 15m

Replying to @reluctantnicko

https://google.com/amp/s/www.derbytelegraph.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/mel-morris-derby-county-stadium-6572394.amp… He says it's not going to be an obstacle.... So do we assume he's giving it away to the preferred bidder?

Alan Nixon

@reluctantnicko

·

18m

That’s another 20m …

Quote Tweet

DCFC81

@GWoodest

· 18m

Who knows man. Is Mel Morris going to sell it back to them eventually?

Alan Nixon

@reluctantnicko

·

20m

No

Quote Tweet

Daryl Porter

@Daryl_Porter

· 20m

Tomorrow though?

Alan Nixon

@reluctantnicko

·

20m

What assets? A few players. A stadium and training ground that you don’t own …

Quote Tweet

DCFC81

@GWoodest

· 20m

Yeah you're right... But there are assets too. I'm not an accountant but they are going to have something worth a considerable amount of money once the bills are paid. Going down will affect the value of it. Like I say I don't know, not an administrator.

Alan Nixon

@reluctantnicko

·

22m

No

Quote Tweet

ben

@ben234871

· 21m

is it true that we could be liquidated today?

Alan Nixon

@reluctantnicko

·

26m

It’s not about what it’s WORTH. It’s about paying the bills to get it out of admin. That’s not going to drop. Unless you’re going to do it cheap and face 15 point penalty next season …

Quote Tweet

DCFC81

@GWoodest

· 28m

Alan Nixon

@reluctantnicko

·

28m

It’s not about what it’s WORTH. It’s about paying the bills to get it out of admin. That’s not going to drop. Unless you’re going to do it cheap and face 15 point penalty next season …

Quote Tweet

DCFC81

@GWoodest

· 31m

You're right..... But my point is... You aren't going to pay £25m when next season it might only be worth £20m. I would want to know which league we are going to be in before I buy us.

Alan Nixon

@reluctantnicko

·

2h

Admins have to show them the funds they have … and hope that’s acceptable … but lack of progress on bidder front isn’t a great look. Time for the waffle to stop here.

Quote Tweet

Carl Matthewman

@cmatthewman

· 2h

Exactly! Not like this is something that is coming out of left field. Let's see what tomorrow brings. Do you think EFL kicks Derby out tomorrow if funds are not proven?

Alan Nixon

@reluctantnicko

·

2h

A reminder. Not sure why … think we already knew.

Quote Tweet

Carl Matthewman

@cmatthewman

· 2h

Basically saying EFL have not seen the funds for the rest of the season and deadline is tomorrow......

Edited by Curtains

36 minutes ago, Woodypecker said:

Chris Coles on RD said that EFL have proof of funding but the EFL statement isn't worded kindly.

It is fact that Q have declared that DCFC's administration is the most complex that those people have worked on with 35 years' experience.

Communication isn't what people want but I wouldn't want them to use the inflammatory tactics of the parasites and EFL

Proof of funding only until end of March. EFL and Quantuma agreed the current extension as long as we could then prove funding until the end of the season by 1st March.

13 minutes ago, Curtains said:

Alan Nixon

@reluctantnicko

·

15m

Are you for real? It’s 20m to buy or a big chunk of money to rent.

Quote Tweet

DCFC81

@GWoodest

· 15m

https://google.com/amp/s/www.derbytelegraph.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/mel-morris-derby-county-stadium-6572394.amp… He says it's not going to be an obstacle.... So do we assume he's giving it away to the preferred bidder?

Alan Nixon

@reluctantnicko

·

18m

That’s another 20m …

Quote Tweet

DCFC81

@GWoodest

· 18m

Who knows man. Is Mel Morris going to sell it back to them eventually?

Alan Nixon

@reluctantnicko

·

20m

No

Quote Tweet

Daryl Porter

@Daryl_Porter

· 20m

Tomorrow though?

Alan Nixon

@reluctantnicko

·

20m

What assets? A few players. A stadium and training ground that you don’t own …

Quote Tweet

DCFC81

@GWoodest

· 20m

Yeah you're right... But there are assets too. I'm not an accountant but they are going to have something worth a considerable amount of money once the bills are paid. Going down will affect the value of it. Like I say I don't know, not an administrator.

Alan Nixon

@reluctantnicko

·

22m

No

Quote Tweet

ben

@ben234871

· 21m

is it true that we could be liquidated today?

Alan Nixon

@reluctantnicko

·

26m

Quote Tweet

DCFC81

@GWoodest

· 28m

Alan Nixon

@reluctantnicko

·

28m

Quote Tweet

DCFC81

@GWoodest

· 31m

You're right..... But my point is... You aren't going to pay £25m when next season it might only be worth £20m. I would want to know which league we are going to be in before I buy us.

Alan Nixon

@reluctantnicko

·

2h

Admins have to show them the funds they have … and hope that’s acceptable … but lack of progress on bidder front isn’t a great look. Time for the waffle to stop here.

Quote Tweet

Carl Matthewman

@cmatthewman

· 2h

Exactly! Not like this is something that is coming out of left field. Let's see what tomorrow brings. Do you think EFL kicks Derby out tomorrow if funds are not proven?

Alan Nixon

@reluctantnicko

·

2h

A reminder. Not sure why … think we already knew.

Quote Tweet

Carl Matthewman

@cmatthewman

· 2h

Basically saying EFL have not seen the funds for the rest of the season and deadline is tomorrow......

Can anyone decode the above ?

4 hours ago, Eatonram said:

Which seems at odds what his actual spokesperson said.

He isn’t buying us ffs when r u lot going to wake up! He’s put in a silly bid so just in case its given away he can pick it up for nothing. He has the money to pay off the debts and go again but he’s obviously not interested enough to do that.

37 minutes ago, Curtains said:

Whatever League and whatever point deduction the fans will still back the team .

I think Ashley takes over and with lower bid and 15 points deduction next season because of creditors payments being lower than they would if liked 

With Ashley's financial clout that doesn't seem logical. He would want to see a return sooner rather than later and assuming we go down, a potential 15 point deduction considerably reduces the chances of us bouncing straight back, not withstanding significantly lower income through sponsorship and fewer fans coming through the turnstiles.