The Administration Thread

Boycie

2 minutes ago, Big Trav said:

take this with a pinch of salt but ive heard from my source thats usually correct (can go through my history to verify) that mike ashley and binnies are the 2 confirmed bids. Appleby and his consortium backed out. Personal opinion is that Ashley will be the new owner 

£5m non-refundable deposit from each?

Make It Rain Money GIF by yvngswagMusic Video GIFMusic Video GIFPay Me Kim Kardashian GIF by GQ

4 minutes ago, Big Trav said:

take this with a pinch of salt but ive heard from my source thats usually correct (can go through my history to verify) that mike ashley and binnies are the 2 confirmed bids. Appleby and his consortium backed out. Personal opinion is that Ashley will be the new owner 

As I expected.

If it is between those two then Ashley will be the PB, I hope he is too.

4 minutes ago, Big Trav said:

Weren’t you saying that John Terry was the next Derby gaffer? If so, I’ll take your info with a pinch of salt. There were the rumours flying around a couple of days ago saying exactly the same. Wouldn’t be surprised. It’s looking like the admins have yet again missed their own deadline. When will they learn? 

8 minutes ago, Big Trav said:

Strange because Ed Dawes just said he had spoken to them and they haven't. 

11 minutes ago, Big Trav said:

Is that tomato or HP

13 minutes ago, enachops said:

Weren’t you saying that John Terry was the next Derby gaffer? If so, I’ll take your info with a pinch of salt. There were the rumours flying around a couple of days ago saying exactly the same. Wouldn’t be surprised. It’s looking like the admins have yet again missed their own deadline. When will they learn? 

Did they actually set themselves a deadline?

My recollection was that they said the PB may be named in the next 10 days or so.

3 minutes ago, Rambalin said:

Strange because Ed Dawes just said he had spoken to them and they haven't. 

I am pretty sure Ed wouldn’t have spoken to both potential owners. Even if he as, nobody  likes to come 2nd in business so they are unlikely to admit to a bid until it’s successful. I am getting very frustrated with the admin team now. They are either oblivious to the social media/ media chatter about today being the day ( which they should have been)or have chosen not to deny it, which they should have if it’s not true. Only so many false dawns some fans can, and should be be expected to take 

3 minutes ago, G STAR RAM said:

Did they actually set themselves a deadline?

My recollection was that they said the PB may be named in the next 10 days or so.

Wasn't it more like they said yes (in the Chris Coles interview) to positive news in the next ten days (two weeks ago exactly today) and that fans would be positively surprised with progress.

I've long been a defender of ITK'ers and felt they get a lot of unfair criticism...possibly useful and regardless just harmless, so what's the problem?

But recently I'm contrasting them with those psychics who hold events and make contact with another astral level...and I always think that unlikely as it sounds, maybe they do but why is contact always limited to 'Hi, my first name begins with a B or D and I am speaking from beyond the grave to an old lady who's name is either Margaret,  Shirley or Elizabeth (or derivation of any of those).'

Why wouldn't they just say 'Er yeh, it's Clive...can you tell Deidre I still hate her for going with Dave from next door'.

Likewise, why do ITKer's always have such good buddies who entrust them with the vaguest information ever? Yeh mate...there are 2 ..or maybe 3 bidders, both of whom you have heard of in the press,  best not say any more though '... yeh cheers.

27 minutes ago, Big Trav said:

Everyone join hands.

8E79596B-8FF4-4571-AF48-29B0D2D7ABEE.gif