The Administration Thread

Boycie

27 minutes ago, Grumpy Git said:

True story, you can still can see my old feller stood in the front window on Google Street View, he died in 2014 bless him.

Just reminded me of the tie I saw y dads photo on display in the Quad - the DCFC memorabilia display a while back. There he was stood on the normanton terrace in his usual spot for the 1985/86 season. 

still miss the old bugger, 5 years January just gone. 

1 hour ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

I think we already know who is in the running.

Binnies.

Appelby & Co

Ashley

The next announcement will hopefully be naming one of the above as the preferred bidder.

The Admin bloke on last radio derby thing said several interested parties not three so at the risk of a pedantic discussion is several= three?!

15 minutes ago, davenportram said:

Just reminded me of the tie I saw y dads photo on display in the Quad - the DCFC memorabilia display a while back. There he was stood on the normanton terrace in his usual spot for the 1985/86 season. 

still miss the old bugger, 5 years January just gone. 

You never stop missing them your loved ones and I miss my grandma dearly and my auntie my mum sister and my grandad.

5 hours ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

I believe they did at 28 million, which didn't include the stadium.  Uncle Mel will want back rent on that.  I believe that offer would be very borderline and 7 weeks down the line may need a marginal increase.  Debts don't get smaller unfortunately they just get more interest.

All credit to Rooney and the squad, if we were sitting below Barnsley in the table the club would surely be worth less just now. Not to mention the fans with their contribution to cashflows 

2 minutes ago, kevinhectoring said:

All credit to Rooney and the squad, if we were sitting below Barnsley in the table the club would surely be worth less just now. Not to mention the fans with their contribution to cashflows 

The more it goes for, realisically the less the invester is going to spend on players....  Hopefully its a bargin basement price!!!!

6 hours ago, IslandExile said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-60476137

"
The three individuals hit by sanctions are Gennady Timchenko, Boris Rotenberg, and Igor Rotenberg, he added."

Were any of these potential bidders? Be just our luck.

Heard that no one who works at Chelsea refers to RA by name. It’s always ‘the owner’. Like Voldemort