The Administration Thread

Boycie

4 hours ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

Occurs to me that the use of the word "accord" is interesting - I'm pretty sure that translates as "it's not resolved but we've agreed on how we're going to fight it out"

However it does diffuse tensions ahead of tomorrow which I think we can all be thankful for.

My speculation is if Gibson can feel he bested Morris he'll leave DCFC alone.

I'm just waiting for the announcement at 8PM tomorrow night that due to unforeseen circumstances it is not possible for the parties to come to an amicable agreement

1 hour ago, mozza said:

Gladly, but will the EFL? 

Interesting .. but if the EFL do side with them I would expect any new DCFC owners to take to counter claim on the grounds that the timing of deductions came directly from the EFL and according to the EFL’s rules. Derby had no say outside due process as to when points would be deducted. Further, Derby’s claim could well be significant given the length of time it has taken for the EFL to do anything at all. 

7 hours ago, Sparkle said:

I spent a working career dealing with people with fixed beliefs that bore little reality to the real world, the most simple way of dealing with them was to accept their right to have those beliefs and ignore the recurring nonsense whilst getting on with the real reality that exists. I will leave you to place yourself into the category that you wish to be in whilst most of the members on this board have already formed their opinion. 

Are you a Vicar?