The Administration Thread

Boycie

8 minutes ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

Any good ones from Aldi? That's where I shop.

I go out in Manchester every weekend! I live here.

Not had any from Aldi in a long time. They used to do one called Highland black I think it was that was a good cheap whisky. They do some single malt for 17 quid, if you're tempted I'd say get the Islay one as they tend to do ok with less age on them. It'll be a peaty one.

I think I've drunk the Aldi Jim beam knock off before and it's been ok as well.

And if you are going to be farted on by a scank in a grimy hotel room,at least remember to wear a mask.

1 minute ago, BramcoteRam84 said:

Are they really representative of their fan base? As if so think my hatred of them has increased this week, I hate Forest with the best of them but wouldn’t want them relegated.

Even the two athletic journalists they have, while they don’t want us relegated veiled digs on Twitter like they need punishing (Paul Taylor) and the vendetta thing is nauseating (Daniel Taylor) and then the latter only retweets negative Derby news like Gibsons letter poo stirring.

I've backed off looking at Twitter this week mainly because of the sheer vitriol being posted by predominantly Notts Forest fans. And more than a handful of 'Boro fans too.  Interestingly, and to their credit I've not seen much from Leeds fans personally.  Like you say, I get the hatred but the unquenching desire to see us liquidated has amazed me. Low life doesn't even begin to describe these people.  I'm a great believer in karma and fate.  I very much hope they get theirs.  Not their club - I wouldn't want any club to fold, regardless of who they are, but anyone who rubs their hands in glee at seeing people's lives destroyed, oh yeah, bring on fate and karma by the bucket load.     

The full asking price is £28 million for the club?

The £20 million for the ground is a separate issue but is being thrown in to the mix to clear the MSD liability although it’s guaranteed on the stadium? 

So, pay the £28 million if that clears us starting at 0 points and no deduction next year.
Sod owning the stadium right now. Let Morris keep it and pay him a small rent for now. 
look to take it on later once things are settled. 

Do I like giving MFC & WW a single penny, absolutely not. I’d rather we say we will take on that risk and take them to court! 

Never heard of these people though. Don’t sound like they have lots of money to throw around so will be the expected long road back to relevance in the promotion race. 

12 minutes ago, BramcoteRam84 said:

Are they really representative of their fan base? As if so think my hatred of them has increased this week, I hate Forest with the best of them but wouldn’t want them relegated.

Even the two athletic journalists they have, while they don’t want us relegated veiled digs on Twitter like they need punishing (Paul Taylor) and the vendetta thing is nauseating (Daniel Taylor) and then the latter only retweets negative Derby news like Gibsons letter poo stirring.

Gutter club! Gutter fans!

To be fair, I work with two Florist fans and one was pleased for us, whilst the other was happy their rivals won’t disappear. So there’s at least two decent ones. 
They’re both deluded though and order the open top bus in August every year ?

3 minutes ago, BucksRam said:

I've backed off looking at Twitter this week mainly because of the sheer vitriol being posted by predominantly Notts Forest fans. And more than a handful of 'Boro fans too.  Interestingly, and to their credit I've not seen much from Leeds fans personally.  Like you say, I get the hatred but the unquenching desire to see us liquidated has amazed me. Low life doesn't even begin to describe these people.  I'm a great believer in karma and fate.  I very much hope they get theirs.  Not their club - I wouldn't want any club to fold, regardless of who they are, but anyone who rubs their hands in glee at seeing people's lives destroyed, oh yeah, bring on fate and karma by the bucket load.     

I’ve blocked loads of Leeds fans on Twitter this week. 

10 minutes ago, David said:

That's true, you could also chuck in another 1.3k from the liquidation thread, not sure why we have 2 threads, just can't get the staff these days.

(Don't go merging it now mods, too late now, it's too late!)

One of the admins once said we don't charge per thread, if they want to open a new one, let them. 

Besides, this thread started as a poll but that went by the wayside. 

3 minutes ago, StaffsRam said:

Situation wasn’t quite so perilous when Kirchner pulled out. I would imagine the Admins are giving it a little time to see if either of the other interested parties are stung into action.

True, I'm just not getting over-excited until there is confirmation of acceptance and the wheels get put into motion. 

Just now, SaffyRam said:

To be fair, I work with two Florist fans and one was pleased for us, whilst the other was happy their rivals won’t disappear. So there’s at least two decent ones. 
They’re both deluded though and order the open top bus in August every year ?

I'll be honest, most forest fans I've had to work with have been ok, yes, the banter and it sucks when they're the ones who give it out, but there's enough familiarity as well in the most part - not quite sibling hate but kind of.

Fans wise, Leeds are the utter worst in my experience. Can't even say it's a Yorkshire thing, plenty of Yorkshire clubs without twattish fans.

3 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

I'll be honest, most forest fans I've had to work with have been ok, yes, the banter and it sucks when they're the ones who give it out, but there's enough familiarity as well in the most part - not quite sibling hate but kind of.

Fans wise, Leeds are the utter worst in my experience. Can't even say it's a Yorkshire thing, plenty of Yorkshire clubs without twattish fans.

Totally agree with you about Leeds fans.