The Administration Thread

Boycie

11 minutes ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

Shows how disastrous the comms are from Quantuma when a Sun journo with a Patron account who is only half ITK is a better insight in to progress than any official channel ever has been.

To be fair, Nixon has no contractual obligation to anyone but himself, and can reveal whatever the hell he likes without it potentially having any impact on proceedings. 

It's also hardly a new thing that people within football tell journalists things they don't tell the fans, but some fans are acting like they've never seen this sort of thing before. 

We don't have the right to be told anything before anyone else, never have had, never will have 

Edited by Coconut's Beard

1 hour ago, TuffLuff said:

I think the word ‘collapse’ is the word that confuses everyone in terms of Ed’s reporting, but I think it was thought about carefully because the deal hasn’t fallen through, it isn’t dead and he’s not pulling out. It’s not over but it has taken considerable damage essentially. 

I think at times eds passion for the club gets the better of him sometimes “collapse” is perhaps not quite right all though doesnt look far off right now 

but im sure as hell not going to nit pick at him for the odd slip and letting the fan inside him out

I know its his job but jesus christ he loves this club and so will be hurting just as much as any one of us 

love his passion on matchdays 

8 minutes ago, Coconut's Beard said:

To be fair, Nixon has no contractual obligation to anyone but himself, and can reveal whatever the hell he likes without it potentially having any impact on proceedings. 

It's also hardly a new thing that people within football tell journalists things they don't tell the fans, but some fans are acting like they've never seen this sort of thing before. 

We don't have the right to be told anything before anyone else, never have had, never will have 

True, but all these journos are having no trouble getting info out of people. Quantuma's inability to get ahead of a story only harms them as much as us.

Edited by JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta

4 hours ago, jono said:

It’s a good point. They act on behalf of the creditors as their legal responsibility but presumably that same set of laws lays out a full set of obligations to the law to act with due diligence and appropriate professionalism. A doctor attends a patient but is subject to oversight by the general medical council. So what is an administrators equivalent of the GMC I wonder ? 

Ombudsman?

7 minutes ago, Ramos said:

I love that saying….  so if there’s some truth, which bits aren’t? 

Is it in fact a consortium but not local? Would they not refer to themselves a a consortium? 
Are they not actually looking at Derby? 

WHAT IS THE LIE.

Yeah...define "local" for starters!

2 hours ago, PistoldPete said:

There was some confusion about when the exclusivity expired. Q said on Thursday they had decided to open discussions with other parties . Both BBC and sky reported on Thursday that his exclusivity had already ended. 

I suspect Q were talking to others prior to the 5pm deadline which was CK to seal the deal as of now it’s who comes up with the money so could be anyone 

38 minutes ago, Unlucky Alf said:

Just to add, If the money was never sent...then how/what are Q and Nixon smoking as both have confirmed seeing said funds, Do you remember the man who bought Notts County? everything was taken from tinternet, Printed, Forged documents fooled Sven Goran Ericson and Sol Campbell all of the Notts County fans and the EFL...now if he can do...then sure others can?‍♀️ 

I agree. 

If CK really had sent the money then I’m sure he could get his bank to confirm the details directly to Q via some secure method - not just “this is Joe from Ye Olde Bank, Houston Texas calling. Yep, the money has been sent to you. Have a nice day”)

1 hour ago, Macintosh said:

No thanks. Warnock is presently under investigation for demanding payments off players to play them, and with previous, it looks unlikely he'll be so lucky with the result this time.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/sportsnews/article-10856905/FA-set-investigate-claims-Neil-Warnock-demanded-6-000-ex-QPR-star-select-games.html

Good grief. Isn't there anybody in football who isn't reeking of corruption and/or financial fiddling? 

What has the game become? ?