The Administration Thread

Boycie

1 hour ago, Tamworthram said:

You see that’s where we differ. You seem to be clinging to belief that he has sent the money and it’s just being delayed by the various financial crime prevention checks. I now don’t think he’s sent it (hope I’m proved wrong by the way. I’ll take zero pleasure from being proved right). It would be easy for him to prove the money has been sent but I get the impression that he can’t do so. 

To continue the analogy, I think he set off on the journey but, for one reason or another, he’s decided he doesn’t want to or can’t complete the journey. Rather than be honest and tell the person he is visiting that he’s not coming now he’s messaging them with reasons why he’s been delayed. 

Personally, I think he's trying to borrow the money to fund it, but the deal in principle hasn't been converted to an actual loan.

I don't think Kirchner has the cash himself, but he does have a good history of raising finance to fund his expansion. 

I believe that his plan is to generate a profit and repay the loans from them. I don't think he fully understands the distorted market that is EFL football. IMO, if he does complete this deal, it will end in disaster. 

24 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

I really do want some factual answers and maybe some credit needs to be given to Ashley and AA for not going away whilst CK had all the opportunity to seal the deal yet what made him the best bid in Qs eyes? 

And here Ladies and Gentlemen is the $60k question, I could never understand why an American would want to buy DCFC, I've said this on several occasions on this thread, Who in their right mind want's to pi$$ millions down a drain, Pay off someone else's debt just to become a "Soccer Owner in England"...I just don't get it?‍♀️

Just now, CornwallRam said:

Personally, I think he's trying to borrow the money to fund it, but the deal in principle hasn't been converted to an actual loan.

I don't think Kirchner has the cash himself, but he does have a good history of raising finance to fund his expansion. 

I believe that his plan is to generate a profit and repay the loans from them. I don't think he fully understands the distorted market that is EFL football. IMO, if he does complete this deal, it will end in disaster. 

I think you may be right.

Just now, CornwallRam said:

Bit like MM 

2 hours ago, Mostyn6 said:

- why does it matter if CK cannot get further funds into the club after buying it? The club MUST become self sufficient 

- who expects Derby County (under any owner) to be allowed to go on a spending spree? Wake up ffs! We won’t be allowed to! 

- anyone stressing needs to log off until at least Monday night! There’s no way Quantuma work weekends! 

- those of you reacting so childishly to CK’s banking woes are probably giving him good reason to back out of the deal. Well done idiots! You’re helping kill the club! 

We agree on the need for Derby to be self sufficient & to end the days of big spending (not that it would be possible under the EFL agreed business plan in any case). I think folk are probably more concerned about Kirchner's very noticeable silence this week & the news Stateside about unpaid Slync.io wages & team sponsorship. That does not bode well for his future custodianship of DCFC, if that does end up happening.

I think you might be surprised about Quantuma this weekend - a combination of the increasingly terse EFL statements & finding themselves in the eye of a media storm will have shaken them. No one else to blame at this stage. I fully expect they will be fielding enquiries from interested parties this weekend even if any resolution/news wouldn't be announced until a week day

As to your final point, I don't know by what mechanism Kirchner could back out the deal & avoid contractual liability if he has exchanged contracts & apparently sent the money.

1 minute ago, Unlucky Alf said:

And here Ladies and Gentlemen is the $60k question, I could never understand why an American would want to buy DCFC, I've said this on several occasions on this thread, Who in their right mind want's to pi$$ millions down a drain, Pay off someone else's debt just to become a "Soccer Owner in England"...I just don't get it?‍♀️

I can only assume someone like Cook has maybe convinced CK he could get Derby for whatever, cook himself could turn it around and that with Derbys potential we could be sold for a profit in X amount of years. But…. Like you say it’s not a cheap deal for a league one club so if that is the argument either CK is very naive or very stupid. 

1 minute ago, LeedsCityRam said:

We agree on the need for Derby to be self sufficient & to end the days of big spending (not that it would be possible under the EFL agreed business plan in any case). I think folk are probably more concerned about Kirchner's very noticeable silence this week & the news Stateside about unpaid Slync.io wages & team sponsorship. That does not bode well for his future custodianship of DCFC, if that does end up happening.

I think you might be surprised about Quantuma this weekend - a combination of the increasingly terse EFL statements & finding themselves in the eye of a media storm will have shaken them. No one else to blame at this stage. I fully expect they will be fielding enquiries from interested parties this weekend even if any resolution/news wouldn't be announced until a week day

As to your final point, I don't know by what mechanism Kirchner could back out the deal & avoid contractual liability if he has exchanged contracts & apparently sent the money.

I would imagine a few things are better sorted now thanks to him and he must be up to his neck in lawyer fees .

35 lawyers on the case for all parties 

1 hour ago, Caerphilly Ram said:

...."written to the Ashley & Appleby groups...."

FFS, if they really want the club, why aren't they in full and factual face-to-face negotiation with Q, with their proposals, all bleddy weekend?

Sure, I know it can be an online conference etc., but Percy makes it sound like Q have popped off a casual email to the would-be bidders.

But then Percy chose to condemn Q for dismissing alleged attempts last week for others to liaise with them, which was inflammatory and sensational claptrap - Q would surely have been enforcing CK's exclusivity and adhering to NDA's?

Isn't it the case that all these frigging lawyers, CK/Stretford/Crooks & Co, Q's staff, the Team Derby MPs, and the banking & regulatory personnel involved, should have actually discovered and clarified *how or why* CK's funding (if it exists), is jammed in 'the system' somewhere, by now?

Somebody - FIND OUT!!

Edited by angieram

51 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

Let them join together to buy us and one can buy out the other later on - you can always get a deal done ! 

Yeah right. You haven’t ever been in business I take it Sparkle.

2 minutes ago, Ramos said:

I can only assume someone like Cook has maybe convinced CK he could get Derby for whatever, cook himself could turn it around and that with Derbys potential we could be sold for a profit in X amount of years. But…. Like you say it’s not a cheap deal for a league one club so if that is the argument either CK is very naive or very stupid. 

Well that doesn’t bode well does it .

I would prefer to say CK is trying his best under difficult circumstances.

Us fans will be the last to know what’s really going off at the moment.

We can only speculate 

45 minutes ago, Woodypecker said:

FFS, if they really want the club, why aren't they in full and factual face-to-face negotiation with Q, with their proposals, all bleddy weekend?

Sure, I know it can be an online conference etc., but Percy makes it sound like Q have popped off a casual email to the would-be bidders.

But then Percy chose to condemn Q for dismissing alleged attempts last week for others to liaise with them, which was inflammatory and sensational claptrap - Q would surely have been enforcing CK's exclusivity and adhering to NDA's?

Isn't it the case that all these frigging lawyers, CK/Stretford/Crooks & Co, Q's staff, the Team Derby MPs, and the banking & regulatory personnel involved, should have actually discovered and clarified *how or why* CK's funding (if it exists), is jammed in 'the system' somewhere, by now?

Somebody - FIND OUT!!

Yes FFS somebody knows why the money is held up if  it is .

It’s surely not rocket science 

Edited by angieram

9 minutes ago, Curtains said:

I think CK is still waiting for money transfer clearance that all. 

That may not suit some narratives

Given none of us actually know the facts, I think it's more a question of opinions rather than "suiting some narratives". A rather passive aggressive phrase sometimes used to dismiss someone else's view that may be different to yours. 

48 minutes ago, Unlucky Alf said:

What I know like others is Morgan is minted, If he's going to use his own money then he's good to go...just as Dawes said Ashley has £28million ready, I know you haven't got Sky...I watched Londongrad about Russian Oligarchs...Jesus H Christ they make Ashley look a Pauper 

My Intelligence is fine CB ?as for my friends intelligence I'd wager he's put his phone away and gone to play Golf on his own.

Dont blame him. We have sky so will look that one up. 

46 minutes ago, Woodypecker said:

But then Percy chose to condemn Q for dismissing attempt last week for others to liaise with them, which was inflammatory and sensational claptrap - Q would surely have been enforcing CK's exclusivity and adhering to NDA's?

Somebody - FIND OUT!!

I would suspect just cause it says written to - it doesn’t mean that’s all that’s happened. I assume there has to be a paper trail with these things so the official line to JP is we have now written to them. I think the fact journalists like Percy are starting to provide opinions on Q like (they should never be in football again) is probably finally the kind of pressure that may make them realise their game is up and they need to get this done for real. 

Edited by angieram