The Administration Thread

Boycie

Just now, FlyBritishMidland said:

I think what @Carnero is saying is that Percy says AA and maybe MA have been trying to contact the admins this week but until today CK had exclusivity/PB status.  Or at least until their statement last night.  Which is why AA and MA won’t have had a response.

Except Q have stated they've been holding talks just in case CK's money failed to come through. But this would suggest not with either of those two.

Just now, RoyMac5 said:

Except Q have stated they've been holding talks just in case CK's money failed to come through. But this would suggest not with either of those two.

Only today.  Percy refers to this week.  Of course they tried to get in touch but until such point that CKs exclusivity expired they couldn’t respond. 

8 minutes ago, PistoldPete said:

Dunno but some random lady on twitter claims to have had a response from Carl Jackson so how come appleby and Ashley get no reply?

Are they phoning the wrong number easily done

Edited by Mick Brolly

20 minutes ago, IslandExile said:

We've expressed concerns about Quantuma for some time. Those concerns are now appearing ever more credible.

This is really disturbing. We seem powerless to do anything about it.

Many remind us their chief role is to get the best deal for the creditors. Failing to find a buyer for the club is failing to fulfill that mandate. So, surely, the financial authorities should examine their performance over this.

https://www.accountancyage.com/2011/08/23/andrew-hosking-steps-down-as-grant-thornton-partner/

Grant Thornton were fined for their work with Patisserie Valerie scandal...Grant Thornton are no more

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-58671915

Andrew Hosking was part of Grant Thornton, Grant Thornton were involved in running Midland Car Parts when they went into liquidation, I was an employee of MCPs at the time, I was owed 4 weeks holiday pay along with the 40 other employees...we never saw a been, Grant Thornton were fined millions for their role in the above case

Edited by Unlucky Alf

51 minutes ago, Barney1991 said:

Come on so he’s fooled the admins, efl, Gary cook Paul stretford and other people. I actually believe his money is being held up. These other people and groups have had 9 months to a deal and instead of messing around just match his bid and get on with it 

How many Red flags do you need to see before you concede he's a tyre kicker?

Yes, he's fooled all the above, probably due to their desire to play Football Manager with someone else's money.

12 minutes ago, FlyBritishMidland said:

Don’t forget, they said as per his article.  So is he contradicting himself??  Isn’t someone at BAWT in close contact with AA so if so you’d thin’ that would be a trusted source.

Anyway @Unlucky Alf, really hoping your earlier post come true ?.

I'm hoping too

It was posted earlier that one of the BAWT team has left...in fighting or too much criticism from certain quarters ?‍♀️ 

So, Q say they've talked contingancy with other parties. Other parties ssay they keep trying but no contact.

Has that communication situatio changed since 5PM today, or yesterday when they said they'd had talks with other parties?

Lot of conflicting information being passed around and unfortunatly, it's impossible to deduce what is true, what's kind of true but very biased towards someone's agenda and what basically not true.

I'm going to go with Q not having meaningful discussions until late in the day today.

I'm going to go with Ashley does want to buy the club but only if he gets his low ball price, and he's quite happy to play games to get it.

I'm going to go with CK has been *trying* to get some funds through but how much and how legit is questionable - it's certainly not turned up.

I'm going to go with Appleby's offer remained but his backers may have sidled off when they weren't going to get, so he's trying to find players.

What I think will happen?

We'll end up with Ashley, but not until some more hopes up, hope dashed (maybe several times), more people leaving the club, more "serious concerns" about both Quantuma and our place in the league, more misery, strss, worry and then Mike Ashley saved himself 5p on the price and we're all hating him from the off because he had no need to do it that way.

5 minutes ago, FlyBritishMidland said:

Only today.  Percy refers to this week.  Of course they tried to get in touch but until such point that CKs exclusivity expired they couldn’t respond. 

That's not what their statement says. 

image.png.0e00faa5d2058efc740b0f8d9cee0b94.png