The Administration Thread

Boycie

4 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

Personally I don’t see the difference and can’t pick and choose the ones you are suggesting could be acceptable 

It's the ability to act that is the key difference, it's not picking and choosing they're completely different. One view is based upon an ideal i.e., not taking into account real limitations to act and using a normative principle to determine action to generalise and another is non ideal i.e. recognising practical and descriptive limitations to normative claims. 

14 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

You have no idea what having any owner will be like until it happens - did you think have a local fan would be good? And do I mean MM or Lionel. What about Maxwell?

Its common knowledge how shoddily Ashley runs, or rather runs down, the infrastructure of a club. 

We also know how GSE ran us.

MM/Pickering/Maxwell are completely irrelevant. Your whataboutery only works if there's the prospect of those specific individuals returning. 

Edited by Coconut's Beard

I think that Q could well have to plan for next season soon. They will need to prove to the EFL that they raise sufficient funds, to run the club. The initial cash injection will be from the season ticket holders and the club will have to be stripped down to the bare bones, with new signings coming in on relatively low wages and any sellable assets being moved on.

People say that you can't make money at this level, but I read yesterday, that up to covid, Walsall had made a profit for 13 consecutive years in lg1 and lg2, on a turnover of less than £7M in 2019, less than a quarter of our turnover.

One way or another, I would expect to see some information on season tickets, soon.

18 minutes ago, Unlucky Alf said:

Local radio commentator says DCFC purchase looks to be collapsing...Some Derby supporters go into panic mode

Media asks CK questions concerning his purchase of DCFC the video shows him walking away with a comment "It'll all come out soon"

Now all of a sudden the saviour is the villain without any sort of evidence.

Holy shyte!

The money hasn't arrived

Is that not evidence.

Not a smoking gun at this stag but surely evidence

1 minute ago, sage said:

The money hasn't arrived

Is that not evidence.

Not a smoking gun at this stag but surely evidence

Who told you that, Haven't we been told the money is there...but MLC are holding it up.

7 minutes ago, rsmini said:

So Ed Dawes just said he has been chatting to someone today close to Mick Ashley who told him he has £28m sat in the bank and ready to go, but the admins not speaking to him

Also the Appleby group are still interested 

Not sure the Admins are in a position to talk to Ashley or any other potential bidder whilst CK is still their preferred option.