The Administration Thread

Boycie

36 minutes ago, 86 Hair Islands said:

What do we 'all' have to apologise for? Not sure I get where you're going with this. 

Precisely. He’s told a story, that’s his job. There have been reactions to the news in that story from fear, anger, nervousness whatever. There have been some personal comments doubting the veracity and others saying “I knew it !” 
I didn’t like the way he presented the story, quite apart from any accuracy it may or may not have. But apologise ? No chance

Apologise for expressing a reasonable opinion or expressing an emotion on the basis of the evidence or how it has been presented   ? 

Maybe some should temper the personal comments but we don’t do that when we talk about player’s decision making or effectiveness in the holding role do we. ?

4 hours ago, RoyMac5 said:

We do know his funds haven't gone through. So he may not be fiddling while Rome burns, but he could sound less blasé about the problems.

Unfortunately I hate to think how much abuse he will have received via Twitter today despite no-one actually knowing the facts yet.

7 minutes ago, Leeds Ram said:

It should have done. Ditto about the world cup, the fact it was given to Qatar is a moral travesty. 

Since when did big money and the suits have any regard for morality?

The same regimes and associations handed a World Cup to Russia, right after they trashed Crimea

39 minutes ago, hintonsboots said:

Question for the Forum. Shouldn’t these financial checks, have been completed way before the completion date and Q would have insisted on that. CK could have then parked the money in a UK account ready for transfer on the said date, or am I being too simplistic?

Yes. These issues should have been anticipated.

If he's got that much sway, maybe he should have 'encouraged' them to put their bloody money up a few months ago and we could have avoided Kirchner altogether?

Why does he think he's going to be able to now, if he couldn't back then?

Full of ****, trying to make out that whichever t***** comes in now is some sort of savior rather than a vulture picking at a carcass and screwing over every creditor going.

More political posturing for ego and adulation.

Edited by Coconut's Beard