The Administration Thread

Boycie

1 minute ago, Kernow said:

Can someone kindly scribble down the content of the interview for those that can’t listen (aka me), thank you kindly.

Difficult ask, I'm afraid. There wasn't much concrete substance there, just opinions of those in the studio.

They said that he IS legitimate - he does have the funds, etc, because all of the important parties have carried out due diligence.

But they called him out for just not pushing the button - didn't buy the whole difficulties with transferring money.

And, worryingly, when CK spoke to Jim White before they went on air, he said that he can't go on live as he's off to play a round of golf. He did say, however, that Derby fans should relax and that he still hopes to be the owner.

Either way, Simon Jordan is absolutely adamant that we won't be liquidated, and that Ashley is of course still hanging around.

Just now, Fullspizz said:

What I cannot understand is the the Chelsea takeover (in the billions) didn't take as long to finally settle. Money laundering checks, etc didnt appear to hamper them.

I know that ours has had many issues, but everything was apparently sorted and just waiting for the funds to be transferred!

In fairness, that has been answered several times. The complexities are obvious and there for all to see but most importantly Chelsea's takeover is funding by lending so won't require the same AML checks.

Just now, Mihangel said:

In fairness, that has been answered several times. The complexities are obvious and there for all to see but most importantly Chelsea's takeover is funding by lending so won't require the same AML checks.

And even if it wasn't, there's a world of difference between a money transfer from a reputable billionaire, with a well documented history of sports-ownership and other business dealings, and what's effectively a random 30-something year old who sold some bitcoin once.

Well, that was a good refresher on why I don't listen to talksport. "Kirchner told us it's all fine but wouldn't go on air" and a lot of ads and waffle. And Jordan did say there were things that made Erik Alonso seem legitimate at one point.

Time to cheer myself up by listening to microphone feedback for several hours.

https://youtu.be/1Qtyddveuvk

I think that fact that he's on the golf course now when the fans need communication off him the most really does sum up where his priorities lie.

"Trying to complete the takeover" he was tweeting the other week to say he was the new owner. It's all down to his funds, which clearly he's not sent.

Even if by some miracle he does takeover now. Do we want him?! Because something is clearly very very wrong here.

This whole administration has been a complete farce. I know they aren’t supposed to be unicorns and chocolate but we seem to have really been put through the mill with it all. 

You would hope that CK would come in on his white horse and everything would be done in a professional manner. But no, we’ve had delays after delays and then news articles suggesting it’s going kaput. 

Even if CK gets the deal over the line he’s started off on the wrong foot. Now that can be resolved with how we operate moving forward but as the youngsters would say there are some serious red flags. 

18 minutes ago, Cam the Ram said:

Before going on air Jim White spoke to Kirchner who didn't wish to come on live to talk or even have a recording of their conversation played. He's still confident the deal will be done and told Derby fans to 'believe in him' still. He's now off to play some golf.

The rest of it was Simon Jordan waffling on about all sorts of stuff - he's too chatty on social media, he must have the money as the EFL and Quantuma have seen it, the bank transfer shouldn't be this difficult and he even brought up Erik Alonso again and how there is a lot more to his story than people know.

Then Trevor Sinclair commented suggesting players would or should be on the phone to their agent because they've got bills to pay. Jordan told him to calm down as they won't be on the breadline for just a months missed wages and Sinclair responded, 'what about the young lads on 2k a week?' ?

Sinclair is an absolute weapon.. ?