The Administration Thread

Boycie

4 hours ago, 68 Guns said:

You expect us to read that? I stopped at OTIB!

Never sure why folks are so obsessed with reporting about other folks who are obsessed with us.

It's of no relevance to this thread ( no relevance to me full stop) I'm a ram. Could not care less about Leeds or Forest or whoever.

We spend too long worrying about others. It's laughable to be honest.

If you are a true Ram you shouldn't be bothered about the others. Just us.

Thank you, anyone ìnterested can hop on over to OTIB and read it. Why it has to be copied and pasted onto this forum ad finitum is beyond me, most of us aren't bloody interested.

10 minutes ago, Carnero said:

Thank you, anyone ìnterested can hop on over to OTIB and read it. Why it has to be copied and pasted onto this forum ad finitum is beyond me, most of us aren't bloody interested.

I'm fascinated by the behaviour rather than the content so took a little look, it's just odd, why the obsession? And why spend so much time on it, the expression 'get a life' is often flippantly used but there must be something better to do?!?

29 minutes ago, Mihangel said:

I'm fascinated by the behaviour rather than the content so took a little look, it's just odd, why the obsession? And why spend so much time on it, the expression 'get a life' is often flippantly used but there must be something better to do?!?

I’ve suggested on here before - Bristol City are such a nothing club that their fans are desperate to find something to brighten their days…. They don’t have any proper rivals - even Bristol Rovers look down on them. Attacking us and hoping to trigger a reaction is the most they can hope for before they disappear back into their normal mediocrity…..

22 minutes ago, jimtastic56 said:

Only 48 hours now before CK takes over. Hopefully the Admin team can pack their bags and walk away with a fat cheque. Mel can also walk with the £25 mill tax money and £20 mill for the stadium never to darken our doors again.

The above is not correct, Mel hasn't walked away with HMRC money, the club simply couldn't pay it as he stopped vank rolling.  My understanding is and deal for the stadium is the same any monies paid will simply go to service MSD debts.

Mels gets nothing, which is what he deserves.  Unfortunately owners Limited Companies cannot be forced to pay debts back when they go into admin!

1 hour ago, Mihangel said:

Whoever it may be is a sad act with nothing else to do other than sit in his Mum's spare room and vent in to the void in the hope that they can find some form of relevance in an otherwise pitiful existence.

1 hour ago, jimtastic56 said:

Only 48 hours now before CK takes over.

Seems quite possible the stadium won’t be sorted by Friday so that is a major outstanding condition in his ‘spa’.  I’d think if cheques are needed before the condition is satisfied he will still write them but they will be loans to the administrators 

30 minutes ago, kevinhectoring said:

Seems quite possible the stadium won’t be sorted by Friday so that is a major outstanding condition in his ‘spa’.  I’d think if cheques are needed before the condition is satisfied he will still write them but they will be loans to the administrators 

He'd be a non football creditor wouldn't he? So he couldn't necessarily expect to get it back either way...