The Administration Thread

Boycie

9 hours ago, Mostyn6 said:

will probably work out the same or cheaper but front loading means paying HMRC more and quicker!

35p in the pound over 3 years is quicker I think damn right slower just pay 25p in the pound and pay in one go and be done with it.

1 hour ago, Rammy03 said:

I tend to believe Rob Dorsett from Sky. Whatever they report usually seems to be true.

He's a Forest fan and he has copied this from Alan Nixon's twitter account. If you want to believe Rob Dorsett please do but I never will. I've been interviewed by him when he worked for BBC East Midlands in Nottingham. I didn't trust him then and I don't trust him now. He'll be laughing in the aisles at the current dilemmas we face while Forest chase the play offs. He's a completely treacherous Banker as far as Derby County is concerned. 

8 hours ago, europia said:

I imagine your reservations are shared by many others. Time will tell. First off lets see if CK actually completes the deal. The next indicator of intent will be the level of support for the manager embarking on a massive and urgent recruitment process...... on a L1 budget.

Talking of L1 Budget. I wonder if Wazza would manage DCFC for a season or 2 without taking his £1-£2 million wages. And perhaps take shares instead?

9 hours ago, Ramifications said:

Angie, 

Would it be acceptable for someone to write a brief analysis of a behind paywall Nixon tweet? 

Thank you for clarifying. 

Yes, I think so. Just don't want him coming after us.

I personally think it's the wrong way to go for a journalist who's already attached to a national newspaper, but there you go. Free country (but not if you want free journalism!) 

7 hours ago, Brailsford Ram said:

He's a Forest fan and he has copied this from Alan Nixon's twitter account. If you want to believe Rob Dorsett please do but I never will. I've been interviewed by him when he worked for BBC East Midlands in Nottingham. I didn't trust him then and I don't trust him now. He'll be laughing in the aisles at the current dilemmas we face while Forest chase the play offs. He's a completely treacherous Banker as far as Derby County is concerned. 

He worked at Burger King? He served the Whopper!

7 hours ago, Brailsford Ram said:

He always seems to come across ok to me...trust SKY generally with their sports news...

It isn't completely insane to think that both stories from yesterday are correct.  Kirchner could easily be paying 10% himself now, with the intention of paying another 25% over the next 3 years using club funds to hit the 25% target.  And maybe a little bit of "see where we are in a year or two's time and decide if we'd rather just take -15 on the chin and keep the money".

9 hours ago, Brailsford Ram said:

He may be a forest fan and laughing at us right now but from my experience Sky are quite reliable news wise. More so than the daily mail anyway.

Edited by Rammy03

The go to guy for reporters in the know

Thumbnail

Go to Kirchner, don't go to Kirchner, go to Kirchner, go to Ashley, Go to the Binnies , don't go to Appleby, go to Kirchner. Pay 35%, don't pay 25%, pay 25%, pay 10%, pay 40 million, pay 25 million, don't pay 25 million, pay 10 then 20,  Choose life, choose something else, pay unsecured creditors, don't pay creditors,   pay over 3 years, don't pay over 2 years, take a deduction, pay 25% now, don't pay 25% now, don't take a deduction, find an accord, buy the stadium, don't rent the stadium, rent the stadium.