The Administration Thread

Boycie

1 hour ago, Carnero said:

I just searched for cskirchner earlier and re-followed him. That tweet was in the "tweets and replies" list.

Edit: added correct link for @angieram

Check out Chris Kirchner on Twitter.
Founder and CEO of https://t.co/Lyt2RljuQP https://twitter.com/cskirchner?s=20&t=okTb6c88sR3F3vCbUs_ifg

Thanks, but just takes me to his previous profile. Won't let me unfollow that, or follow this link. Strange!

Edited by angieram

Just now, angieram said:

Thanks, but just takes me to his previous profile. Won't let me unfollow that, or follow this link. Strange!

Did the same for me, but I force closed the app on my phone, reopened and it popped up. 

If you're trying on a laptop/PC, try signing out and back in again.

35 minutes ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

Well, yeah. You’re obviously going to do more stupid stuff when you’re young than when you’re old.

But you’re also going to be far more comfortable using a platform that’s been around since you were a teenager than since you were middle-aged.

Bless you, you still think decision making improves with age, wisdom and experience.

I'm mid 40's, and have been suffering all day from being over-served at a gig last night.

The main difference in ages is being older gives you fewer opportunities to misbehave, and less powers of recovery.

4 minutes ago, Rev said:

Bless you, you still think decision making improves with age, wisdom and experience.

I'm mid 40's, and have been suffering all day from being over-served at a gig last night.

The main difference in ages is being older gives you fewer opportunities to misbehave, and less powers of recovery.

Amen to that !

2 minutes ago, kevinhectoring said:

It is beyond pathetic if Q are only now giving a period of exclusivity. They should be at the stage of appointing a PB who is contractually obliged to buy us subject only to EFL approval. BEYOND PATHETIC 

Not sure that Nixon is correct - I thought the £5m payment was designed to prevent the PB from walking away once they’d been selected….

1 hour ago, David Graham Brown said:

Just pointing out the subjectivity of some comments. I guess the amount of puritans that could buy us are a little thin on the ground?

The puritan we'd get would be Oliver Cromwell.

55 minutes ago, Unlucky Alf said:

You're one of the more knowledgeable posters when it comes to DCFC that I like to read, Now this is my ire, The dozy sod had posted some shyte over a decade ago, Yep we've all done/said stupid things in the past, But we're not in the firing line of buying DCFC he is, Has he come out and at least apologised...nowt yet so far, Instead he deletes his twitter account and opens another one.

Eating humble pie might not be his forte, But it will get all the noise that's coming our way slowly put to bed, He's either arrogant, Stupid, Pig headed or couldn't give a toss...apologise CK and be done with it.  

Maybe he should, but no-one clutching the curtains gave a toss when he was buying Preston, so I doubt it would make any difference to most of them if he did, though perhaps some of our own fans would appreciate it. 

Don't get the idea that I'm wildly enthusiastic about the guy, I just hate the stench of hypocrisy that spews out of social media at times like this.